Trap's "Inspector Cheese" - By RoninGarden

Thanks, Waira!

I knew SOMEONE would get the Poirot nod ;) I am SUPER IMPRESSED with the Avalanche....no doubt it's generating much better density.
Only in this venue would a scent description like that be considered a strong positive :crying:

Thank you so much for the kind words..."billet" is right!

A quick update on these REALLY cool gals...IC2 has the best density I've ever experienced....
(And my Toof Decay was CRAZY dense.....I have to grind it to smoke it....)

IC2 Day 73

View attachment 663662

View attachment 663663

View attachment 663664

View attachment 663665

View attachment 663666

View attachment 663667

I should learn not to question you Ronin...on timeframes...As you can see, not quite amber enough here on 73, so mid to high 70's ;)

And IC4 is looking super similar to my eye - Day 40

View attachment 663668

Can't wait to try my first Spectre cross!

Happy Thanksgiving Weekend Guys!!

Day 79 for IC2 and I think she's finally ready ;)

View attachment 666165

View attachment 666166

View attachment 666167

She'll get chopped tonight :tang:

And IC4 is on Day 46 - looks like she's wrapped up veg and taking after her older sister

View attachment 666169

View attachment 666170

View attachment 666171

Very similar - my guess would be same pheno?

Cheers!
Amazing work Trapper . You have done some great photography simple as that.

Thanks, Waira!

I knew SOMEONE would get the Poirot nod ;) I am SUPER IMPRESSED with the Avalanche....no doubt it's generating much better density.
Only in this venue would a scent description like that be considered a strong positive :crying:

Thank you so much for the kind words..."billet" is right!
:biggrin: Oui, mon amie! ...pass the 'stache wax, S'il vous plait,... :eyebrows: :rofl:
...yeah, between the Si, and the Avalanche, even my more fluffy buds are pretty weighty and rather stiff to compress! The Mephisto photo' Kalishnapple x Sw.Tooth I grew this season is a perfect example,.. I was genuinely surprised when I weighed her up! kt2.jpg... superb smoke! I going to be looking up more Kali Mist crosses,...

eP-- :smoking:

:biggrin: Oui, mon amie! ...pass the 'stache wax, S'il vous plait,... :eyebrows: :rofl:
...yeah, between the Si, and the Avalanche, even my more fluffy buds are pretty weighty and rather stiff to compress! The Mephisto photo' Kalishnapple x Sw.Tooth I grew this season is a perfect example,.. I was genuinely surprised when I weighed her up! View attachment 666679... superb smoke! I going to be looking up more Kali Mist crosses,...

eP-- :smoking:

Damn....:cheers: That looks and sounds FANTASTIC!
I keep threatening to try photos again....last one I grew was in 1991....LOL!

delicious seeds critical kali mist, might be the tastiest I've grown, not auto though, wish they would make it auto, had lavender hairs on green buds, stunning

:eek1: '91?! Say it ain't so Trap- :rofl: ... well, with your short OD season, and the killer auto's you keep cranking out, why bother, right? Thanks man, Kali-Tooth (as Mitch called it) was not speedy, but doable for me,... aromatics are a rich spicy-fruity mix, a dash of incense... room smoke is headshop-ish... If you try photo's again, go for those F1FV variants from Sweet! Several of their best are in this line-up, including my [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] recommendation, Green Poison :drool:-- super super nice strain bro', exotic citrus (kaffir lime) and sweet fruits aroma, serious density and a total resin factory! potency is excellent too- :dizzy: I've grown GP-F1FV a few times now, and blooming is consistently under 5 weeks total, more like 4 (at least outside)... :biggrin: ..a preview, if you please!
GP2.jpg gp3.jpg GPa.jpg GPg.jpg

>> :pighug: Trail' brudda! I did see that, the Critical Neville Haze was recommended to me highly as well- :headbang: My worry is the late finishing for me OD's,... mold is an f'ing war by Oct., weather depending,... still won't stop me from trying most likely though! I love me Sati' girls too much!

Back