Sweet Seeds Trap's Bloody Skunks (6-Pack)

I've seen and grown really nice Devil Creams and I've seen really nice Black Creams...my Dark Devil was a little airy.
All smoke really well. For yield there are better strains out there...Red Family Sweets are really more about the
smoke. My 2 cents.

Yer I have seen some monster autos along my way but the colouring and speed of the red family has tipped me into choosing them, I also liked the look of the dutch passion auto blackberry kush but my friend grew a few and only one turned purple and he said his grow ran more than 100 days where as I see a lot of the sweet seeds finishing in under 70 , thanks for the advice and your time I think the devil and black creams are what I'm going to go for , in my space 1.2 x 1.2 how many would you suggest and what size pot I was thinking 9 in 15l smart pots would this be best in your opinion?

15 liter would be bigger than anything I've ever grown in so I couldn't say.

The largest I have used was 3 gallon equivs, and those only twice.

I'm most often in a two gallon equivs that are actually only like 1.6 gal.

I'm assuming you mean 1.2 meters x 1.2 meters or about a 4' x 4' so you're counting on
3 per row up and across for a total of 9. That may get a little tight.

I might be tempted to do 4 and see how it went first...then adjust to that baseline
after finding out what they do and how much coverage you're getting from your lighting.

My 2 cents.

15 liter would be bigger than anything I've ever grown in so I couldn't say.

The largest I have used was 3 gallon equivs, and those only twice.

I'm most often in a two gallon equivs that are actually only like 1.6 gal.

I'm assuming you mean 1.2 meters x 1.2 meters or about a 4' x 4' so you're counting on
3 per row up and across for a total of 9. That may get a little tight.

I might be tempted to do 4 and see how it went first...then adjust to that baseline
after finding out what they do and how much coverage you're getting from your lighting.

My 2 cents.

Yer I did mean that size space ,thanks for your advice mate I will go with what you have said and try the 4 devil creams to start if I can fit more in the next time ill run more, from what I have read 4 plants under 900w (actual watts of hps and led mixed) should yield 4 massive plants and I might be able to match yield from 9 smaller ones with less work , thanks for your response really a big help while I get myself started !

Alright, much needed update...Day 18 on the 6-pack of Bloody Skunks

Most are on track and interestingly, very thick stalked for as young as they are...
2 were late bloomers and both of them needed minor surgery once up so both are
stunted. One is height challenged and the other is very pale...like CaMg def but is
coming around.

IMG_6030.JPG

IMG_6031.JPG

IMG_6032.JPG

IMG_6033.JPG

I may end up culling shorty or the pale one so that the remaining five can be positioned in a "Chess Board" pattern in the 4 x 2 x 5 finishing
tent, but at least for now, they all get fed. ;)

Cheers!

Welcome guys!

I can't wait for the color show either... ;)
I've yet to have a good solid purple strain but I have a Ruby from autoflower portal that's going to get purple I think, just started the fill out and everything is turning purple on one of the two. Got some lsd25 from fast buds too I'm pretty excited about

Back