Sweet Seeds Trap's Bloody Skunks (6-Pack)

:headbang: :hump::hump::hump: :headbang: Traaaap! ..rockin' more Sweets! Congrats again on the photo contest win my friend, you grow some of my favorite plants in structure and quality! :d5: :bow: :vibe:

...nice hand work on the shellectomy! :eyebrows: I get those now and again too,... ultra-fine tip forceps and a toothpick-- and eyeglasses! :rofl: :dizzy:
... Those are some burly little seedlings there Trap, off to a stellar start,... Fingers crossed for some phat colors to show! I had a Devil Creme that looked like it was dipped in ink, it was so deep purple... BS1.jpg-- many folks thought it was fake! :nono: :rofl: A couple hits shut'm right up, though,... I can't wait to see some fat purple spires in Trap's house! :drool: :woohoo1: :goodluck:

:headbang: :hump::hump::hump: :headbang: Traaaap! ..rockin' more Sweets! Congrats again on the photo contest win my friend, you grow some of my favorite plants in structure and quality! :d5: :bow: :vibe:

...nice hand work on the shellectomy! :eyebrows: I get those now and again too,... ultra-fine tip forceps and a toothpick-- and eyeglasses! :rofl: :dizzy:
... Those are some burly little seedlings there Trap, off to a stellar start,... Fingers crossed for some phat colors to show! I had a Devil Creme that looked like it was dipped in ink, it was so deep purple...View attachment 607561-- many folks thought it was fake! :nono: :rofl: A couple hits shut'm right up, though,... I can't wait to see some fat purple spires in Trap's house! :drool: :woohoo1: :goodluck:
Those are some mighty fine looking buds there! In about to start a LSD from fast buds tonight and hoping she purps out real nice for me! Will be my first purple strain!

:drool:*slobber*... aaaand it works so well, I put the wrong name to that bud shot! :doh: :haha: -- above is actually Bloody Skunk.... :rofl: ...mmm, down to the last bud or two on both though!...:sad: Time to work more into the rotation-- problem is, the queue line for that is stooopid long now! They're still offering the extra beans packs I think-? :pass:

Trapper that's some amazing bud can I ask which one you have found to yield the best and give the best taste and high , thanks a lot I'm looking to grow red family seeds only so any info would be the biggest help as I have only grown once before and that was bb x ww , results were not bad but I want some eye candy with some different flavours to the usual strAins I see in my area , thanks a lot

I've seen and grown really nice Devil Creams and I've seen really nice Black Creams...my Dark Devil was a little airy.
All smoke really well. For yield there are better strains out there...Red Family Sweets are really more about the
smoke. My 2 cents.

Back