New Grower Mephesto Group Grow: Scene 1

Just waiting, tough job...

Grapey Walter 1 is almost 70 days now. Wasn't too sure how she'd turn out, how the LST would work and well, I still don't really. But she is getting towards the end, looking lovely - hoping it can be done in another week, but could be more (just seeing a rare few amber heads on the calyxes). The flowers are very different than Fantasmo or Ghost Toof, heavy and tight and the smell in the air has changed over the past couple of days...it's amazing.

1U7A3824-2.jpg
1U7A3825-2.jpg
1U7A3841.jpg
IMG_3871.jpg
IMG_3864.jpg
IMG_3865.jpg

Seeing Fantasmo Express struggle just makes me sad. But while her fans look like shit, she's been working hard on her flowering...
IMG_3860.jpg

Seeing rust-colored pistils now on the lower buds, hope the end is near.
IMG_3857-2.jpg

Attachments

• 1U7A3817.jpg
    1U7A3817.jpg
    134.5 KB · Views: 114
Thanks to you both! Started germinating the next grow with the following:

(2) Gold Glue
(2) Fugue State
(2) Fantasmo Express (need to try again)

Two options - all MegaCrop or 3 MegaCrop and 3 Nectar for the God's (Spartan sampler).

Go with the Nectar. I'm using the Spartan regimen - Medusa, Gaia, Herc Harvest and Zeus and these are mine at day 13 and 15.
Full_Day13.jpg
Full_Day15.jpg

Sour Crack 2 came down tonight on day 62. No flushing, but I did stop feed about 9 days ago and limited water for 2-3 days (dry soil on harvest). She needed those leaf-nutes, used 'em and colored up. Wet weight was 182g (+ 23g trim) now drying in BPBs.

IMG_3930.jpg
IMG_3909.jpg
IMG_3904.jpg

cracking 1st grow and top pics :thumbsup: new starts look happy :smokeit:
keep er lit

Thanks, though the new ones posted above aren't mine. It's great to see everyone's enthusiasm and have their support, really is. But it does get confusing when images appear in a diary that aren't from that grow or member - linking them would be preferable. That might just be my OCD talking, but it needs a voice too...
:vibe:

Back