Indoor Magic Strains: Big League Chew & LsDiesel

Evening all,

I had a window of time today and not so much on the horizon, so I brought Bubbles the BLC down this afternoon.

An interesting trim job for my first fox-tailed lady. All the tops were dense enough to get trimmed buds
off of, and everything below was of insufficient density to really trim up and hang...but the final assessment
yielded an impressive amount of both buds and tincture trim. My scale is loaned out to friend so I couldn't get
wet weights but even accounting for lower density on the hanging stuff, there must be 2.5-3 oz. worth of buds
and well over 2 oz. of trim/popcorn. And that tinc is going to have some kick ;)

So very well worth it.

The smell was different during harvesting...not as sweet and a more penetrant, eye stingy skunk.
We'll see what the dry box kicks out - :woohoo1:

Pics! - Day 74

IMG_5688.JPG

IMG_5689.JPG

IMG_5690.JPG

IMG_5691.JPG

Cheers All! And Thanks, Magic...I love growing your gear, brother:bighug::pass:

Lucy 2 pics on Day 62...She will definitely be down before this weekend....
the amber is starting to come in more now that everything is cloudy.

Density on these buds is extremely high and trich coverage is very high as well. Very nice strain, Magic!

I'm going to experiment with attaching pics as thumbnails to see if they present a bit
larger with the viewer.

IMG_5701.JPG IMG_5702.JPG IMG_5703.JPG IMG_5704.JPG IMG_5705.JPG IMG_5707.JPG IMG_5708.JPG IMG_5709.JPG IMG_5710.JPG

Cheers!

EDIT: Okay, I like the slideshow way...I think I'll save some a little bigger
and post them as thumbnails as well and see how they present....

Evening all,

I had a window of time today and not so much on the horizon, so I brought Bubbles the BLC down this afternoon.

An interesting trim job for my first fox-tailed lady. All the tops were dense enough to get trimmed buds
off of, and everything below was of insufficient density to really trim up and hang...but the final assessment
yielded an impressive amount of both buds and tincture trim. My scale is loaned out to friend so I couldn't get
wet weights but even accounting for lower density on the hanging stuff, there must be 2.5-3 oz. worth of buds
and well over 2 oz. of trim/popcorn. And that tinc is going to have some kick ;)

So very well worth it.

The smell was different during harvesting...not as sweet and a more penetrant, eye stingy skunk.

Pics! - Day 74

View attachment 572350

View attachment 572351

View attachment 572352

View attachment 572353

nice haul !

Evening all,

So very well worth it.

Pics! - Day 74

View attachment 572350

View attachment 572351

View attachment 572352

View attachment 572353

:bravo:Well done Trap BLC Looks Crazy Foxy. Definitely different from the one I grew but still fascinating. LsDiesel looks Awsome :aha:I see good smoke in your future.

Lucy 2 wrapping up and Lucy 1 seriously parched 18 hours after a full pot soak feed.... ;)

Day 63

IMG_5719.JPG

IMG_5718.JPG

Lucy 1 literally was waking up as I was feeding her...like observable movement.

Cheers!

"Baker's Secret".... LOL!

Lucy 2 met the blade tonight. Day 65. Really nice plant to trim, not a ton of fans
and VERY dense bud structure. Smallish plant in a 1 gal. pot but came out at 210g wet.

So aprox. 1.85 oz. dry.

Very stinky/skunky with a little chemical nose twang.

Pics!

IMG_5730.JPG

IMG_5731.JPG

IMG_5732.JPG

Cheers!

Last gal standing....Lucy 1 the LsDiesel. Wow...what a fine ass plant! I love this gal.
She took a bit longer to get to size and on to flower, but it was WELL worth it.

We're on Day 67 today and she has probably received her last nutes. I cleansed about 4 days ago
with 750mL of SledgeHammer solution, then 1000mL of plain water, then followed that up
with an All Organic feed of CaMg+/FF Big Bloom/RO HPK/AN Nirvana/Molasses, which is the
basic composition of my "post-cleanse" organic feeds. But I feel like she's 10-14 days away now
so straight water from here on out.

Even at her size, she was a bit bushy so I defoliated her quite a bit for the final push

pics!

pre-haircut
IMG_5737.JPG

IMG_5738.JPG

IMG_5739.JPG

IMG_5740.JPG

post-haircut

IMG_5741.JPG

This gal has some weight to her ;) and stands 27"

Cheers!

Last edited:
Back