Indoor 4 magic strains

So little miss zephyr has like no stamins poking out. Doesnt seem to be growing/swelling.
I'll get a close up pic this weekend and post.

Day 68. Where did all my hairz go?
Feed back, please. I really just don't know what is going on here.

Attachments

• Zephyr day 68.jpg
    Zephyr day 68.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 107
Sorry @Magic. time has been flying on this girl. Getting ready to drop some of your seeds to go outside. Think I have found the best place mostly sun and gorilla style I have in my yard. Time to put up a taller fence.
Here are the gladiators.
Big league chew on the left black diesel on the right. Pic is from this afternoon.
View attachment 574639
ooooo!

Wow @trailanimal thanks dude.
As for the zephyr. I don't think so. Shit I don't know really. There were hairs and now there are none. I look at her everyday I'll get a close up from today. Day like 72-76.
Don't look like seed pods. Don't know where she would have gotin pollination from. I've fushed her I've given her organic I've flushed her again I've even gone back to synthetic. She's just slowly losing her n and sshe's still praying. I'm back to the guano company bud swell. Fuck it at this point. Just going to let her go for however long. She didn't go back to veg. She preflowered outside. Started to do stuff and then slow as she gies to rippen. Half tempted to try giing back to veg nutes. @Magic covered me on seeds so I have more to try in the fall. Maybe ill even start one inside. I really loved the smoke.
Hope that explains.

As for the zephyr. I don't think so. Shit I don't know really. There were hairs and now there are none. I look at her everyday I'll get a close up from today. Day like 72-76.
Don't look like seed pods. Don't know where she would have gotin pollination from. I've fushed her I've given her organic I've flushed her again I've even gone back to synthetic. She's just slowly losing her n and sshe's still praying. I'm back to the guano company bud swell. Fuck it at this point. Just going to let her go for however long. She didn't go back to veg. She preflowered outside. Started to do stuff and then slow as she gies to rippen. Half tempted to try giing back to veg nutes. @Magic covered me on seeds so I have more to try in the fall. Maybe ill even start one inside. I really loved the smoke.
Hope that explains.
she is making resin, could end up quite smokable. One of the grower's little mysteries, file under wtf

Hope that explains.
That's strange bro, but to me doesn't look pollinated I never seen hairs disappear has she been outdoors all flower?

Well one can hope. Shes only like 80 or so days old. Which would be about right for some folks.
Yes she has been outside since just befor flower. She stayed outside from there on out.
It is weird. I'll take alook with my microscope an check trichs.
Thanks for checking in.

Back