Indoor 4 magic strains

Oh yeah the pic. She is not that lite colored in really life.
Zephyr day 14f.s.jpg

Oh yeah. I chopped off her head. 3 days ago.?
Took a day to respond. But came back around quick.
She occasionally gets some time outside couple times a week. Just a couple hours.

Sorry @Magic. time has been flying on this girl. Getting ready to drop some of your seeds to go outside. Think I have found the best place mostly sun and gorilla style I have in my yard. Time to put up a taller fence.
Here are the gladiators.
Big league chew on the left black diesel on the right. Pic is from this afternoon.
Battlers blc&blk d d64.jpg

Attachments

• Battlers blc&blk d d64.jpg
    Battlers blc&blk d d64.jpg
    136.7 KB · Views: 77
Sorry @Magic. time has been flying on this girl. Getting ready to drop some of your seeds to go outside. Think I have found the best place mostly sun and gorilla style I have in my yard. Time to put up a taller fence.
Here are the gladiators.
Big league chew on the left black diesel on the right. Pic is from this afternoon.
View attachment 574639
Looking marvelous my friend!:pighug::d5: Sour Straws looks healthy as can be and I think your really going to like it, I hope you get the sweet and sour pheno I just harvested! keep up the good work bro:pass:

Looking marvelous my friend!:pighug::d5: Sour Straws looks healthy as can be and I think your really going to like it, I hope you get the sweet and sour pheno I just harvested! keep up the good work bro:pass:
Thanks man. Doing what i can. Great genes. Easy plants. B.l.c and blk d seem to enjoy more N in flower.
@Magic is there a strain I have of yours you'd like to see get the outdoor treatment? Or 2?

She is going to be leggy. When I get back in town she'll be spending a lot of time outside, so will the sour straws. Speaking of sour straws...
Sour straws d68.jpg

Back