Grow Mediums Roarks epic spring 2016 coco show

Master kush. Poor girl didn't even have one leaf let alone by grasshoppers. Basterds.
This poor girl has had to fight the whole way through. But she did. Wont get too much but I am glad to just have some from her.
Master kush Oct 8, 16.jpg

Two weeks ago, before the cold front, these girls were still prayin hard evry leaf evry day. It was awesome to see.

Think dif has been lib ing in the mango shadow zone for a month now. Still doing alright. Some time next week maybe.
I tjink they got too much N in flower. Can that slow bud development?
Think dif Oct 8, 16.jpg

She is a foot tall. Wont be much but what ever.
That's tha folks. Thanks for looking in

Think dif is coming down this week. Then maybe the critical chz. Temps are changing here vetting more cold nights. Every one is still so green. Flush time.
Have agreat week everyone.

Pics are recent. Day I don't really know. All damn summer long.
The cbd yummy girls. Funny little thing. I pointed the reflection of the sun hitting a window pane of glass at the right side yummies and the critical chz. Both of their leaves, where the reflection hit, only for 1hr for 2 days, went super purple. But the other yummy is losing N and didn't go purple at all. Just some experiments. Wanted to get more light into the corner. Don't think it did much for growth but it was cool to do.
Cbd yummy 10-26.jpg

I was thinking about doing it again but getting the other leaves. Just to see what happens. So its not a pheno type thing.

The cbd mango haze. She is a tall girl. 3.25 meters from the ground up. Damn I had a nice long post written. Every time I start posting pics this happens. I get kicked off the site. Wait 5 min I can get back on, but my posts are lost. Argh.
Mold on master kush losing sone buds. Uh I'll check trichs later.
Cbd mango haze 10-26.jpg

Back