Outdoor Swans Fruity UK Outdoor Second Grow

look at all them jars swan i haven't said hi in ages how ya doing brother
Not bad mate, not bad.
End of the grow was a bit of an anticlimax with the turn in weather and my usual fussing about "should I, shan't I" harvest!

Got a nice variety curing now. I'll be making some tincture and bubble hash in the coming weeks. Got too much bud for my own use to be honest so will be gifting to family and a few close friends.

How are you getting on?

Cheers
Swan

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

im super pal im in a few finals at the min grow offs ect all ending next month and have 2 plants down 2 to go also i got a staff job as i helped with the general battle my own team so thats going to be my main duties next year and just help people who need it ect it was great catching up speak again soon

im super pal im in a few finals at the min grow offs ect all ending next month and have 2 plants down 2 to go also i got a staff job as i helped with the general battle my own team so thats going to be my main duties next year and just help people who need it ect it was great catching up speak again soon
Excellent news, we need people like you who throw themselves into the grows and help the brotherhood out.
Good luck with the finals and stuff. I'll search out some of your posts tonight, our TV broke down today so I've got some time on my hands to catch up on journals [emoji16]

i have posted one for led grower of year and mephisto there last few pages you cant vote but llook at the girls anyway you know i mother them lol and thanks again

So I've retrieved my jars from the loft (they've been up there for about 6 weeks as we had a house guest)

I've been hopping up there about every 7-10 days to open the jars and give them a jiggle.

The smell on Autocompassion lime is amazing! Blueberry is yummy, pineapple I'm not so sure about. Love potion smells pretty good.

Decided to do some weighing aswell just to see what I ended up with and the final dried/cured weights are:

Barney's Farm Auto Pineapple Express:
76g

Stitches Love Potion:
84g

Dutch Passion Auto Blueberry:
21g

Dutch Passion Autocompassion CBD Lime, plant No1: 116g

Dutch Passion Autocompassion CBD Lime, plant No2: 23g

All jars are sitting on 60-62% humidity, but the Autocompassion buds feel a lot more velvety and soft compared to the others. Almost like they're "wetter" but according to the hydrometers there are the same as Love potion that feel a lot more crispy.

Anyway, pretty pleased with those weights. I've got some decent trim to try making bubble hash and some nice jarred bud to start sampling and doing things with.

I'll try and do a smoke report/comparison here for anyone interested.

Cheers
Swan

Last edited:
Dutch Passion Autocompassion CBD Lime on day 124 (yep I said day 124!)

b8166291d245e6c42b9eb13e45263140.jpg

b27d3190123a934a8849bbda0fa736cb.jpg

8af89f699fe59b19f660b2cd73c476d1.jpg

Barneys Pineapple Express Auto and Stitches Love Potion Auto have both been fully harvested and are in jars.

Here are their skeletons
emoji3.png

c7bb86b1229c46ab0c10d3df60c3e16f.jpg

35a2246816cff8b2e5ba61b411188c01.jpg

And my CBD lime V2 that Dutch Passion kindly supplied when V1 wasn't flowering after 75 days. Shes stayed quite small as the weather has been waning and she looks tiny compared to monster V1. Like I said the weather is turning so I hope V1 and V2 finish ok.

18e44f189a6d0bceea97e6be27550012.jpg

f132b48bff2ac51d1c8f2d67004bedb7.jpg

dcea91aa4a3b75b1fd24209b2a7a31a9.jpg

Cheers
Swan

awesome slow poke
Had a rare bit of free time last night so I froze the fingers on the gloves I've saved up from this years trimming so far and got a nice little 0.8g ball of scissor hash
emoji3.png

276a29d5b267c13bec2cb1c2d678e128.jpg

05e20d0a291e642896898a9a55d7fc40.jpg

In other news my other half has offered our spare room to a friend and their 2 cats for a few weeks as the house they are moving into is not ready yet.

Hmm..... The spare room is where my jars are hidden and my drying bags are hanging on the outside windows. Will probably bring those bags inside for a few days and they'll dry quicker as the weather is cold and wet now and it's taking 10 days+ outside. Will have to move and tidy up all my stuff before they arrive on Friday. Still got one plant in the garden so will probably end up chopping that on Thursday night and finding another place to hang and dry, not sure where yet!

Cheers
Swan

wow!
Thanks man, you never know what you're gonna get with the UK weather!

This was my second grow so I've not tried many strains (last year I did a single RQS Royal Dwarf) and both years seem to have been hit by some crappy conditions right when the plants have wanted the best conditions.

Cheers
Swan

farming.......always a catch, or2. to navigate
Thanks man, appreciate it.

ec721ec35dd029c696454e4913c1837d.jpg

I'm all jarred up now. Bad weather and the new house guest forced me to take CBD Lime V2 a bit early and I've had to force dry it inside in bags over 5 days but I had no choice.

All jars are mid to low 60s in humidity so cure is coming along nicely especially. Some has been jarred for about 7 weeks so the aroma is developed nicely and I'll be sampling them soon!

Cheers
Swan

the line up!
So I've retrieved my jars from the loft (they've been up there for about 6 weeks as we had a house guest)

I've been hopping up there about every 7-10 days to open the jars and give them a jiggle.

The smell on Autocompassion lime is amazing! Blueberry is yummy, pineapple I'm not so sure about. Love potion smells pretty good.

Decided to do some weighing aswell just to see what I ended up with and the final dried/cured weights are:

Barney's Farm Auto Pineapple Express:
76g

Stitches Love Potion:
84g

Dutch Passion Auto Blueberry:
21g

Dutch Passion Autocompassion CBD Lime, plant No1: 116g

Dutch Passion Autocompassion CBD Lime, plant No2: 23g

All jars are sitting on 60-62% humidity, but the Autocompassion buds feel a lot more velvety and soft compared to the others. Almost like they're "wetter" but according to the hydrometers there are the same as Love potion that feel a lot more crispy.

Anyway, pretty pleased with those weights. I've got some decent trim to try making bubble hash and some nice jarred bud to start sampling and doing things with.

I'll try and do a smoke report/comparison here for anyone interested.

Cheers
Swan

man, good pull on [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]! I've yet to hit big with the auto high cbds, great meds though

Great journal swan! Tell me, how was the smell in the garden? I’m thinking about doing similar to yourself but a bit concerned about the smell?

Back