Transitioning to Organic

It's day 57. I had to look it up to compute it. Don't really pay attention to that anymore. Starting to see some snow on the peaks. Looking forward to skiing season!

Going through about 3 liters per container a day rough estimate. Have not been able to get enough P in them no matter the dosage. I may try using a synthetic booster with one plant to see if it can sort it out. Mammoth P might be another option but I would have to read up and see if it has cred in the rescue department.
_DSC2058adj.jpg
_DSC2059adjweb.jpg
_DSC2061adjweb.jpg
_DSC2068adjweb.jpg
_DSC2071adjweb.jpg
_DSC2055adjweb.jpg

All caught up. It was a great read. I Really like your personality Pudden.
I really need to hang out in the organic gardens more. This is an inspiration. EoF is probably tired of hearing me say it...I WILL transition to organics...soon. I hope. I really need to learn more about what the plants are telling me first. I'm still a new grower...not comfortable enough for the big switch.
Blah blah blah...Awesome grow man!

It's day 57. I had to look it up to compute it. Don't really pay attention to that anymore. Starting to see some snow on the peaks. Looking forward to skiing season!

Going through about 3 liters per container a day rough estimate. Have not been able to get enough P in them no matter the dosage. I may try using a synthetic booster with one plant to see if it can sort it out. Mammoth P might be another option but I would have to read up and see if it has cred in the rescue department. View attachment 724006 View attachment 724007 View attachment 724008 View attachment 724009 View attachment 724010 View attachment 724012
this is exciting! :drool:

LOL yeah man, paint plants drying LMFAO! tough to watch it daily sometimes. sooo slow. but once you can come back once a week almost its like they wont slow down LMFAO! lovely plants bro. happy harvesting too :D
I still have a long way to go. I tried to bump my pH up a bit over norm to get a little more phos into them but I just cannot cram enough. I have tried innoculating one with Mammoth P and on a second plant I added 1 gram of p2o5 into my mix. She is officially no longer organic. I am curious to see if my neanderthal taste buds can pick up a difference based on that.

I expect I have at least 3 weeks left and more like 25 or more days. Good. The longer the heavier and juicer. Take your time...

Back