Transitioning to Organic

_DSC1918adjweb.jpg
_DSC1919adjweb.jpg
_DSC1922adjweb.jpg
_DSC1923adjweb.jpg

They Just keep picking up the pace. All bushed out and nowhere to go. The three of them are all roughly 20-24 inches wide now and 18-20inches tall. Just starting to reach out to the lights. I kind of starved them a little bit over the last 4 days letting them use up most of the stores of the Veg cycle and then plastered them with the Flowering regimen. The pics below are wet from foliar feeding. I hammered them pretty hard and it will be interesting to see what the do. I suspect they are going to come flying out of the gate.

Nectar For the Gods. Not cheap, not super expensive, time consuming, messy, and getting it done like I could only hope. It's no good for Autopots, only soil. That is a small down for me as I just picked up a couple of autopots and still have yet to decide on a good nutrient program to run with them. The first one will get DynaGro and Mammoth P to check out how it works with Synthetics.

Well, they have been above ground now for 38 days and they are marching to their own drum. I think the 24 hour light does that. They seem to rely on all the other trigger mechanisms to signal flowering. That means if I can get it right they will always rosette and branch nicely and then get on with flowering. I would love to see them looking like rhododendrons in the garden,,

I roasted some fresh green coffee beans this morning, can you tell?

@BigSm0 's cob revolution just keeps keepin' on.

Last edited:
Lovely gals :) Nice to see you growing!
Hey @qwezdan1 , Had not seen or heard from you in awhile.

I am still trying to second guess myself each step but it seems that most my moves thus far have been good. Sitting around 22" tall and 26-28 inches wide. They have canopied now and have nowhere to go but up. How far up remains to be seen. I don't think it will be more than about 8-10 inches.

I had a chance to pull them out of the space to clean and do a little mid run maintenance. Thus I got out the flash and made it school picture day.

this first plant is a test project working with a container that got completely out of tolerance without flushing or remixing. I just changed to NFTG and a couple of amendments and it has came into tolerance with no effort. I like this stuff.

_DSC1963adjweb.jpg
_DSC1965adjweb.jpg
_DSC1970adjweb.jpg
_DSC1971adjweb.jpg
_DSC1979adjweb.jpg

watch the edges on your plant broseph, they are telling you they are not 100% happy. they are telling you temps,light or RH and/or soil is off. prolly light and temps ? they a little pissed off bro. not bad,just keep an eye on it and watch the temps and light distance before its too pissed off too correct :)

watch the edges on your plant broseph, they are telling you they are not 100% happy. they are telling you temps,light or RH and/or soil is off. prolly light and temps ? they a little pissed off bro. not bad,just keep an eye on it and watch the temps and light distance before its too pissed off too correct :)
I had run them up pretty hard to get the stomata open wide. Gave them their last foliar with Bloom Khaos and Fulvic Acid. It all goes in the can from here on out. They have settled in nicely but now they pose another problem. I am flat out of room. Nowhere to go but up and its kind of sad a I think these could have built out more if I had another couple of feet to distribute among them.

Gonna drop a cinderella Jack in either an Autopot or a 7 gallon fabric can. Kinda want to drop one for both. Where the hell am I gonna put them.

Oh yeah, I just remembered, I can get a tent. hay, prob solved

Back