Transitioning to Organic

a little bit of an unnecessary thing in organics. unless your outdoors maybe. but indoors with a proper mix almost zero misting should be required and the health of the plant really wont change all that much. since pushing it hard in any form is stress for the plant. but yeah I can wait till yoiu get a tent man. LOL! sux not having a lotta room eh?! I had a HBSS and damned thing was 6 ft tall plus a few inches. had maxed out my ceiling and I had to cull her.all in a 3 gallon cloth pot. not bad eh>?!LOL thing was a monster LOL

a little bit of an unnecessary thing in organics. unless your outdoors maybe. but indoors with a proper mix almost zero misting should be required and the health of the plant really wont change all that much. since pushing it hard in any form is stress for the plant. but yeah I can wait till yoiu get a tent man. LOL! sux not having a lotta room eh?! I had a HBSS and damned thing was 6 ft tall plus a few inches. had maxed out my ceiling and I had to cull her.all in a 3 gallon cloth pot. not bad eh>?!LOL thing was a monster LOL
lol yeah I am trying to follow along a modified program with NFTG and the Bllom Khaos was more of a compromise as to the length of application. I know it was probably a little long on the timing but I started it late and wanted to try and maximize its affect. I am not a fan of misting but I am a BIG fan of foliar feeding and have used it in my day job for 30 years. It kind of starts to stick with you, or maybe that's just the surfactant :crying:

Height is something I dont have too much lack of at the moment but square footage is at a premium. Another 16ft would be useful and is probably already spoken for. Damn. I want some Jack for my vacation in July. Gonna have to squeeze it in.

6 footer! dan that is one big hubba bubba. Sounds like Hans' glueberry. Don't think I will see anything like that in my grow. little beyond my stripes.

LOL! yeah photos are good and I sprayed for years myself when i did tree farming and nursery work when I was younger. took me awhile to use it only at early stages LOL! autos are a lil finicky with the sprays when in fuller flower.really careful applications can be done with like an index card or something you can keep wiping off dry so it dont drip, and a lil finger pump sprayer for fine work doing larger fans. a hassle I know but it works really well if you sit with your plant.

Yeah, Autos are a learning curve to be sure. I am not exactly sure why but mine run under 24/0 from seed so far and they seemed to get lost in veg and really filled out before they triggered. The next run will get the Foliar from the start and will finish earlier as a result.

At this point all I can do is observe, record and report. They are looking OK so far but I expect I have at least 6 weeks still ahead. Most likely more like 7-8. They will finish when the finish and not a moment before.

Now I gotta go get a cinderella jack soaking. Autopot it is. I dont have a good feeling about this.

the auto pot? yeah never used them myself. dont really see the point. but many people really love em.they do some nice grows with em too.good luck with that man :)

the auto pot? yeah never used them myself. dont really see the point. but many people really love em.they do some nice grows with em too.good luck with that man :)
Yeah, I gotta try them. I want to set them up in a group and run scrog with them. I think they would be very effective in that roll. It will be learning experience for me.

Not to worry, 8 soil and two Auto. Thats still the makings of a dirtbag...

And if I haven't said it, thanks for the input as always. It is helpful to follow along with others that have already been here. Have a little slap and tickle for your troubles...

:slap:

Meh, in htat part of the grow where you feel like you are well to sea and no winds in your sails. things are growig but not nearly as fast as I would like. These things are going to run long. I am thinking 90+ if they dont get their lazy butts in gear.

Did some rearranging and a couple of plants got the boot. Survival of the fittest I almost never say.

The rest here. I think it's day 49 but I quit trying to use time as a yardstick.
_DSC2028adjweb.jpg
_DSC2029adjweb.jpg
_DSC2033adjweb.jpg
_DSC2034adjweb.jpg
_DSC2030adjweb.jpg

Back