Outdoor Trailanimal's 2017 grows

check these stats:
2.0 11" in 7 days
sour d 13" in 7 days
Yep, you are definitely hitting the ceiling this year.
Luckily you got a wood wall behind you, drive a nail anywhere you want, and train sideways.

EDIT; my small plants have done an inch a day for the last 12 days, know your busy, but if you get a minute check mine out. (will be updated today) here.
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/dinafem-aww-xxl-100-outdoor-mostly-organic-at-45n.60290/page-2
Not looking for any comment, keep the thread short so to speak...

Last edited:
Yep, you are definitely hitting the ceiling this year.
Luckily you got a wood wall behind you, drive a nail anywhere you want, and train sideways.

EDIT; my small plants have done an inch a day for the last 12 days, know your busy, but if you get a minute check mine out. (will be updated today) here.
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/dinafem-aww-xxl-100-outdoor-mostly-organic-at-45n.60290/page-2
Not looking for any comment, keep the thread short so to speak...
I will stop by, someday, lol

big update!
Had to go guerrilla for part of the grow. Seems my open door policy kicked me in the butt, again. Village blabber mouths have the Troopers interested in my grow, what I've heard, maybe just a rumor, but had to take action to get that backstabbed feel out of my gut. So, eight of the girls had to go to wilds........
P1050097.JPG
they are there, 500' to 1000' feet out. Watering is a real bitch

I really don't have to many friends and still have the feeling from prohibition of being put threw the ol ringer ,still get that uneasy feeling of being some sorta marijuana outlaw ,even in a legal state there's still worries,sending some gro love bro for you and the ladies .

I really don't have to many friends and still have the feeling from prohibition of being put threw the ol ringer ,still get that uneasy feeling of being some sorta marijuana outlaw ,even in a legal state there's still worries,sending some gro love bro for you and the ladies .
thanks J!

Back