Outdoor Trailanimal's 2017 grows

Smooth Sailing Bud! Be safe and take good care!!

:pass: :pop: Indeed :pass: :pop:

I have more times than I can remember... varies from 9-12 weeks depending on pheno from my experience...

:drool: he's a healthy boy!! I'm with Dudeski... whatcha hitting up? I can't remember... how many SB and SD did you end up with in total, male and female? Sorry I'm a scatterbrain... I know you had a bunch dampen off in seedling stage and die.. I just can't remember the final numbers...

Looking outstanding at your place brother!! Sorry I'm not in here as often as I should be but we think of you daily!! Hope you and Lady Sharon are well!!

:bighug:
Hey Reb! I ended up with 2 SD, they were both males and on the runty side so i let them go. 3 SB, 2 males one girl. I kept the best looking male. The fem has grown into a nice mid sized bush, I'll get a current pic up soon. don't worry about not being here, damn, I'm so busy this time of year I can hardly get here to update, lol. All's well with us, hope the same on you guys!

wall o green, soon to be wall o bud!......
P1050090.JPG
The two towers you see: Critical + 2.0 43" and starting to build bud, Sour Diesel 45", not building, still stretching

Last edited:
current revised pollination plan
SB xSB, of course
Industrial CBD x SB(maybe Sweet Medicine)

still mulling
Critical + 2.0 x SB(maybe Critical Baker)

Seems like I'd be missing an opportunity if I don't hit the 2.0. She is big and going to give up a bunch, how she looks right now.

Back