Outdoor Trailanimal's 2017 grows

I love the group shot...it really gives perspective. I'm thinking that at this stage of development you could be looking at a "ceiling of green"? (instead of "wall of green") I'm watching.

Can I gives "slaps" as a new member ?
How to PM ?...I think I figured it out...

I love the group shot...it really gives perspective. I'm thinking that at this stage of development you could be looking at a "ceiling of green"? (instead of "wall of green") I'm watching.

Yes you can rep! and if you click on "inbox" next to "alerts" it takes you to messaging. The 4 tallest plants are still stretching!

Yes you can rep...just locate the "give reputation" at the bottom of the post you want to rep

Sugar Baker male, not tall, but totally loaded
P1050068.jpg

We're hopping on the boat tomorrow, for another fishing season, going to be pretty busy so I'm paring down on my watched threads. This one's on the short list though!
:pass:

Smooth Sailing Bud! Be safe and take good care!!

this is better than cable t.v.
:pass::pop:

:pass: :pop: Indeed :pass: :pop:

Hey Trail,

Ever do the HSO BD autos indoors, any idea how long they run for? Got a few going now.

Cheers!

I have more times than I can remember... varies from 9-12 weeks depending on pheno from my experience...

Sugar Baker male, not tall, but totally loadedView attachment 777446

:drool: he's a healthy boy!! I'm with Dudeski... whatcha hitting up? I can't remember... how many SB and SD did you end up with in total, male and female? Sorry I'm a scatterbrain... I know you had a bunch dampen off in seedling stage and die.. I just can't remember the final numbers...

Looking outstanding at your place brother!! Sorry I'm not in here as often as I should be but we think of you daily!! Hope you and Lady Sharon are well!!

:bighug:

Back