Outdoor Trailanimal's 2017 grows

Absolutely stunning!!! :drool: All of them from the last few pages... Just beautiful beautiful plants! That last picture... Feel like I just discovered a movie star! I have plans for this pic... Been waiting for a pic like this to grab me!! You be the first to see the results!!!

:stir:

Absolutely stunning!!! :drool: All of them from the last few pages... Just beautiful beautiful plants! That last picture... Feel like I just discovered a movie star! I have plans for this pic... Been waiting for a pic like this to grab me!! You be the first to see the results!!!

:stir:
HAPPY FESTIVUS REB!

Well this has been one fantastic journey my new grobro

I love your attitude too sustainability and even more respect for living it and making the most of the conditions.and surroundings

Full of obseravations and grow tips ,, make sure I am tagged on the next adventure, :cheers:

Much respect :worship: thanks sharing :coffee:

Well this has been one fantastic journey my new grobro

I love your attitude too sustainability and even more respect for living it and making the most of the conditions.and surroundings

Full of obseravations and grow tips ,, make sure I am tagged on the next adventure, :cheers:

Much respect :worship: thanks sharing :coffee:
thanks so much hairy! you just had an encyclopedic read:pass::cheers:

Back