Outdoor Trailanimal's 2017 grows

did you see any different in grow when you used the Bio char ??
if you did how much?
I have using same soil for a yr now i just recharge it.
again great looking med.
@Pops
Crappy weather created reduced yields, impossible to make any conclusions about biochar. this was my fourth go round with autos. My second season was good weather and even though I still hadn't figured out how to grow a stellar auto, my yield was more than double this current season. My plants were very happy this season, just didn't get what they needed when they needed it from the weather.

Crappy weather created reduced yields, impossible to make any conclusions about biochar. this was my fourth go round with autos. My second season was good weather and even though I still hadn't figured out how to grow a stellar auto, my yield was more than double this current season. My plants were very happy this season, just didn't get what they needed when they needed it from the weather.

At the mercy of mother nature!! We all must bow down under her glory....and sometimes her wicked ways!

Last edited:
Industrial Plant CBD smoke report:..
P1050328.jpg
P1060035.JPG

70 d from seed
34.5"
30 g

fragrance:
OG on the outside, skunky over ripe berries on the inside
flav:
spicy OG with an after hint of sweet
effects:
After 3 days of slogging it out in deepening snow, woke this morn with borderline sciatica. Painful and very limiting. So I hit the cbd. Starts with a heavy lidded indica buzz. This is short term, leaves me in an eyes wide open clear headed state. I can feel the anti inflammatory effect begin to reduce pain. After 2 hours and 4 bowls, shared with Sharon, I'm pain free!, range of motion back. I still feel I'm not right and need to rest in order to heal, but I'm plenty good to do what I need to do today and stay focused on Not reinjuring the back. Tunes the attitude too, steers me from the abyss. Works better than ibu for me. If I dose with ibu and try to dose again the next day, acid reflux. So it's out, cbd in. I was planning on cbd coconut oil, but didn't get enough. I think cbd in concentrated form will be killer for my overuse injuries. Oh yeah, 70 d from s, fastest I've grown in the greenhouse.

Back