Outdoor Trailanimal's 2017 grows

next in the bowl
"Little Sister" BubbaTrouble @Magic Strains
effect:
2 hrs ago Sharon and I picked up the bowl and put it back down half way through. First indication I'm into some heavy shit, when two ancient stoners don't suck it down, but need pause, hehe.
She gets me real high and real relaxed, feeling good everywhere, and i notice my mind just sailed past the horizons of my consciousness. Did I mention HIGH? Soon I'm in my favorite environment, the Realm of Feeling, where thoughts and thinking are no longer necessary, totally irrelevant and a tad irreverent. Meanwhile, my body is quite content to sit and feel, no pain. I notice food has become a priority, so breakfast is was. Now I can type again, or do anything for that matter. Yesterday, after we finished a bowl and I went forth to do the outside stuff, it was at least 3 hours before I was thinking about smoking again. Strong smoke for such an elegant lady..........
P1050673.jpg
P1050700.jpg
Out of the jar resiny kushy and a hint of something sweet gone too far. In the bowl kush resin and an after of black pepper, and there's that sweet almost not there, but is.......
P1050908.JPG
P1050910.JPG
P1050718.jpg

Last edited:
Little Sisters numbers:
110 d from seed, 49" tall, 44g
didn't seem like much, but, and it's a big but, her potency way compensates!
some of the strongest I've smoked, and I can see she's set the bar for the smoke reporting

Back