Outdoor Trailanimal's 2017 grows

Sugar Baker @Rebel
Seed to harvest 95 d, I could have harvested sooner but she was maturing seeds.
32" tall, yielded 37 g(you'll see in the reports my yield was short this season, but hey, the smoke be tall), and at least 200 mature looking seeds.
Sugar Baker gave the densest buds I've grown! Amazing on top of a season with such shitty weather. She grew well. At harvest found a small speck of BR, but, like I said, without seed she would have been harvested. Consider this; all those seeds came from 2 bud tips, that's how dense the flowers are packed in there. Remarkable resistance.

While growing almost no fragrance. During cure all that changed. Now she has a strong, very clear, distinct, and pleasant "diesel" aroma with something else I can't define.
Taste is just as distinctly diesel with an aftertaste that says.....this should be a new chewing gum flavor.
Effect:
night time Indica! Relaxation with a smile! smoke another bowl....the big sleep.....some decent pyschoactivity to keep it interesting.
Glad I got all those seeds, some season plant a bunch and see what she be. Resistance, density, flavor, aroma, wonderful indi effects, what's not to like?...
P1050985.JPG
P1050986.JPG

Sugar Baker @Rebel
Seed to harvest 95 d, I could have harvested sooner but she was maturing seeds.
32" tall, yielded 37 g(you'll see in the reports my yield was short this season, but hey, the smoke be tall), and at least 200 mature looking seeds.
Sugar Baker gave the densest buds I've grown! Amazing on top of a season with such shitty weather. She grew well. At harvest found a small speck of BR, but, like I said, without seed she would have been harvested. Consider this; all those seeds came from 2 bud tips, that's how dense the flowers are packed in there. Remarkable resistance.

While growing almost no fragrance. During cure all that changed. Now she has a strong, very clear, distinct, and pleasant "diesel" aroma with something else I can't define.
Taste is just as distinctly diesel with an aftertaste that says.....this should be a new chewing gum flavor.
Effect:
night time Indica! Relaxation with a smile! smoke another bowl....the big sleep.....some decent pyschoactivity to keep it interesting.
Glad I got all those seeds, some season plant a bunch and see what she be. Resistance, density, flavor, aroma, wonderful indi effects, what's not to like?...View attachment 821602 View attachment 821603 .

That is a beautiful bud! :d5:

Back