Outdoor Trailanimal's 2016 Greenhouse plus Voodoo Girl

update time. Summer conditions slowly settling in, and everyone is happy.
P1020519.JPG
P1020513.JPG
P1020511.JPG
P1020512.JPG
P1020516.JPG
P1020517.JPG
P1020518.JPG
Today reseeding the failed reseeds with portal fem freebies

Last edited:
It does look summery in there....VG has lots of bud sites, she looks droopy? Those babies are fat nd happy!
can't seem to get her undroopy, first I thought overwater, then underwater, been worried but buds keep building, yesterday was warm with a dry wind blowing through greenhouse, last night felt pretty dry about 1.5" into pot, gave her 1 gal of water, this the best she's looked in days. Can't figure out what I'm doing wrong, been watering her like i usually do for plants her size and for temp conditions. ??????

Is the ground cold? Could it be cold feet?
The ground is warm. Couple of things I've been thinking. The blazing summer light may have her a little stressed, N European genetics might have tougher time in this rad arctic environment. Even though she is trained small her trunk is big, her roots probably have filled the 3 gal smart pot. I have a young AU in a 5 gal, it may do better. I over watered her once in cold dark weather and have probably been denying her since then, so I'll cautiously try more water now that's it's Hot in the greenhouse.

Yea most of my plants had to go a long time without watering once I realized they'd been overwatered. VG is way more plant than any of mine are but she does have the big plant genetics. Mine never did any drooping even after 2 weeks plus of almost no watering, but they didn't develop much structure either.
We haven't a lot of sun here as usual., you've probably had some clear skies?

I found if stems and leaves droop it's usually from underwatered.

If stems don't droop but leaves droop it's usually from overwatered.

Sometimes root problems can cause either though.

But YMMV

Last edited:
Yea most of my plants had to go a long time without watering once I realized they'd been overwatered. VG is way more plant than any of mine are but she does have the big plant genetics. Mine never did any drooping even after 2 weeks plus of almost no watering, but they didn't develop much structure either.
We haven't a lot of sun here as usual., you've probably had some clear skies?
We've had lots of sun lately, and drying winds, pretty sure she was hurting for water, but still droopy?

Last edited:
I found if stems and leaves droop it's usually from underwatered.

If stems don't droop but leaves droop it's usually from overwatered.

Sometimes root problems can cause either though.

But YMMV
Well she is still droopy, leaves and stems, but I'm afraid to water more. Gave her a gallon last night, surface under mulch still quite moist.

Last edited:
Back