Outdoor Trailanimal's 2016 Greenhouse plus Voodoo Girl

trail - So far which is your favorite from the new autos you have going? Is there a few that are standing above the pack in branching structure and size?
the larger of the blue dreams is big open, fast, and lots of bud, the six shooter is rolling, not quite as fast as blue dream, covered in bud and looks to be headed huge, the au has spread out in 4 directions, even toward and up the wall, rhino ryder is absolutely amazing(I'll get pic up), bubba cheese, a replant and younger, has a spread and flower stance and seems to be shooting up rapidly, the sweet skunks, planted a week later than the bubba cheese are honking, they will have a tall and open stance, not as productive as the big bushes, but fast and reliable, good for reseeding, makes up for lost time, and I love the smoke

the larger of the blue dreams is big open, fast, and lots of bud, the six shooter is rolling, not quite as fast as blue dream, covered in bud and looks to be headed huge, the au has spread out in 4 directions, even toward and up the wall, rhino ryder is absolutely amazing(I'll get pic up), bubba cheese, a replant and younger, has a spread and flower stance and seems to be shooting up rapidly, the sweet skunks, planted a week later than the bubba cheese are honking, they will have a tall and open stance, not as productive as the big bushes, but fast and reliable, good for reseeding, makes up for lost time, and I love the smoke

Hey thanks for the descriptions buddy. I'd love to see a couple of pics of your favorites.

ok, blue dream and six shooter standing above
P1020968.JPG
rhino ryder
P1020974.JPG

Back