Outdoor Trailanimal's 2016 Greenhouse plus Voodoo Girl

Cant believe voodoo went that long!! Nice job man, and once again nice recovery. Very well done. Could I ask you to do a med smoke/grow report on voodoo? Jeez am I excited seeing what the full sun Au I have going can do(day 68 currently and a long ways off being finished)

Cant believe voodoo went that long!! Nice job man, and once again nice recovery. Very well done. Could I ask you to do a med smoke/grow report on voodoo? Jeez am I excited seeing what the full sun Au I have going can do(day 68 currently and a long ways off being finished)
definitely do a report after dry and a little cure, seems some au's are pretty fast, Sanguine vs Wile e Peyote, Wile has a large slower one, Sanguine's is loaded up flowering day 60 something

definitely do a report after dry and a little cure, seems some au's are pretty fast, Sanguine vs Wile e Peyote, Wile has a large slower one, Sanguine's is loaded up flowering day 60 something

I am pretty sure the pair of AU's I have will go well beyond 10-11weeks(Stunty is already 80 days old and weeks away from being finished) The new autoultimate I have though is filling in much faster, but that "could" all be in relation to sun difference(7 hours vs 14 hours) Damn are they awesome plants though!! Never really found much for Autoultimate outdoor grows, and so far it looks like AU is an outdoor champion!!

Day 67(40" main stalk)
IMG_3958.JPG

I am pretty sure the pair of AU's I have will go well beyond 10-11weeks(Stunty is already 80 days old and weeks away from being finished) The new autoultimate I have though is filling in much faster, but that "could" all be in relation to sun difference(7 hours vs 14 hours) Damn are they awesome plants though!! Never really found much for Autoultimate outdoor grows, and so far it looks like AU is an outdoor champion!!

Day 67(40" main stalk)
View attachment 604570
man, the au's are huge bushy amazons, now if we can get them to finish up before snow, lol. Voodoo Girl is top notch smoke

Back