Outdoor Trailanimal's 2016 Greenhouse plus Voodoo Girl

the six shooter is developing bud in a way I haven't seen, the terminal bud on the main and secondaries are bunching multiple buds on top, bodes well for yield
P1030010.JPG
P1030009.JPG

the six shooter is developing bud in a way I haven't seen, the terminal bud on the main and secondaries are bunching multiple buds on top, bodes well for yieldView attachment 611439 View attachment 611440

OH you got a flowering "forkin" phenotype! Nice! The blueberry bud in my avatar was a forking phenol, but it was just before preflower, still it whipped out some unique and big buds! Bow to the mighty the fork! :D
Looking great bud, keep up the great work!

Beautiful job my friend nothing but green the way things should be ,did emerald triangle seeds breed the blueberry headband?

Beautiful job my friend nothing but green the way things should be ,did emerald triangle seeds breed the blueberry headband?
yes, and i finally removed her, 45" tall, day 74, preflowers, no bud development at all!, took her out to make room for others that are going to do it, not enough time left just to let her go

OH you got a flowering "forkin" phenotype! Nice! The blueberry bud in my avatar was a forking phenol, but it was just before preflower, still it whipped out some unique and big buds! Bow to the mighty the fork! :D
Looking great bud, keep up the great work!
and then last night discovered 4 or five nanners on her, removed the affected buds, see what happens, want to let her go long but might have to harvest if she keeps throwing nanners.

Back