Outdoor Trailanimal 2022

Subbed for this arctic grow-show @trailanimal . :pop:I’m thinking SLAB are regs? Hope you get a burly girl.
Another Big Bertha in the making:dancer::kiss:
New school SLAB, fem:pass:just what the window needs.
Planted 3 BT seeds. I'll probably go with with a smaller pheno. Would love to see another purple Little Sister, Hubbabubba dom, a little more psycho-active. Also, Magic mentioned way back that 1 in 10 would display Bubba K dom and be smaller. "Smaller" of course being relative with present subject matter.

New school SLAB, fem:pass:just what the window needs.
Planted 3 BT seeds. I'll probably go with with a smaller pheno. Would love to see another purple Little Sister, Hubbabubba dom, a little more psycho-active. Also, Magic mentioned way back that 1 in 10 would display Bubba K dom and be smaller. "Smaller" of course being relative with present subject matter.
Smaller…..not many of Magic’s girls stay small. Little Sister was a beauty. His new work looks excellent, but super flush for now.

Well, a little slow on the uptake here but I've found ya now. :pass:Best of luck and all that...we know you have the skillz just need a break in the weather to make it a killer season:smoking::headbang::toke::vibe:

COB just went off the clock, Sola's first rays show up for the Day's first play......
P1140607.JPG

Window girls S99 v5, left above, and SLAB................
And below
first SLAB.........
P1140616.JPG

S99 v5.............
P1140603.JPG

The new seeding popped 100%, and, and, 100% survival rate. Selection on going "Night" temps were at least +10 degrees above first go round, which suffered some infant mortality. Selection on going........
P1140608.JPG

Special mention to @BCBudlady for WDA, far and away at the head of the new class..
P1140613.JPG

COB just went off the clock, Sola's first rays show up for the Day's first play......View attachment 1448453
Window girls S99 v5, left above, and SLAB................
And below
first SLAB.........View attachment 1448466
S99 v5.............View attachment 1448467.

The new seeding popped 100%, and, and, 100% survival rate. Selection on going "Night" temps were at least +10 degrees above first go round, which suffered some infant mortality. Selection on going........View attachment 1448472
Special mention to @BCBudlady for WDA, far and away at the head of the new class..View attachment 1448473.
Finally, Head of the New Class…. thanks @trailanimal :rofl: Academic redemption.

Hoping my progeny continues to impress!! :kiss:

S99v5 and SLAB doing well, and unfazed by the cool start.

Back