Outdoor Trailanimal 2022

Got ya trail! Man how many years we haven't seen you growing outdoors, was it 2 or 3 years? Last year finally i had success again with my outdoor ladies with plenty of harvest, will show some this weekend buddy! Good to see you back!

Got ya trail! Man how many years we haven't seen you growing outdoors, was it 2 or 3 years? Last year finally i had success again with my outdoor ladies with plenty of harvest, will show some this weekend buddy! Good to see you back!
Was 2 yrs. Glad you finally scored outdoor!!! :pass:

Welcome back. I've been watching this site for a few years. Really enjoyed reading your previous grows and not just because of the plant's. The whole thread gives a great insight into a different way of life. I'm northern Europe based. I've been inactive here too. Looking forward to seeing how another season goes for you. Good Luck thought I think you have it nailed as usual!

Welcome back. I've been watching this site for a few years. Really enjoyed reading your previous grows and not just because of the plant's. The whole thread gives a great insight into a different way of life. I'm northern Europe based. I've been inactive here too. Looking forward to seeing how another season goes for you. Good Luck thought I think you have it nailed as usual!
Thanks for checking us out Fisherman!, and the vote of confidence. Although I've learned a lot from my environment the grow is very much at the mercy of the weather. Toes and fingers crossed for a good growing year. I think its been 4 years since we had a smoke n summer.

Back