Outdoor Trailanimal 2022

Love watching your threads and grows. Plus the scenery is amazing!

Need to ask though, with such a short growing season, why not use a tent and lights?
cheers grobro!, the why of the not?, same reason I don't turn the cabin into a grow room. Lights suck a lot of juice, my alternative energy systems can deal with one AutoCob during the spring reflectance. Freezer, frig, internet/entertainment, pumping water after ice go, clothes washing, power tools all standing in line during the growing season. When sun does shine and wind does blow got lots, and then not lots, lol.

cheers grobro!, the why of the not?, same reason I don't turn the cabin into a grow room. Lights suck a lot of juice, my alternative energy systems can deal with one AutoCob during the spring reflectance. Freezer, frig, internet/entertainment, pumping water after ice go, clothes washing, power tools all standing in line during the growing season. When sun does shine and wind does blow got lots, and then not lots, lol.
How many miles would you say it is to the nearest power line? :pass:

Under the COB this morn.........
P1140595.JPG
D14.....I kept the larger faster SLAB pheno, on the left. To the right S99 v5 having on worries......
P1140589.JPG

Next seeds soaking, going to soil later today in one gallon plastic transplanters........
P1140591.JPG

Different planting date this time. I usually start the first greenhouse plants May 10, thinking of a June 1 transplant. This year I'm planting Moon Phase. The "lore" says .....2D before Luna is full is prime time for annuals, flowers. Couldn't do window girls this way, too cold. Probably why I start April Fools, lol. Window nights are low 50s to low 60's now, so, piece O cake.
first greenhouse girls.....
WDA/ @BCBudlady
Citrus Noir x Stone99 v6/Autoflower Portal
Zkittles Skunk/SoFem/Green Grass Seeds
Bubba Trouble/Magic

Under the COB this morn.........View attachment 1445577.
D14.....I kept the larger faster SLAB pheno, on the left. To the right S99 v5 having on worries......View attachment 1445583
Next seeds soaking, going to soil later today in one gallon plastic transplanters........View attachment 1445584
Different planting date this time. I usually start the first greenhouse plants May 10, thinking of a June 1 transplant. This year I'm planting Moon Phase. The "lore" says .....2D before Luna is full is prime time for annuals, flowers. Couldn't do window girls this way, too cold. Probably why I start April Fools, lol. Window nights are low 50s to low 60's now, so, piece O cake.
first greenhouse girls.....
WDA/ @BCBudlady
Citrus Noir x Stone99 v6/Autoflower Portal
Zkittles Skunk/SoFem/Green Grass Seeds
Bubba Trouble/Magic
Off to a nice start, my friend :d5: I really enjoyed the WDA! Very stinky, nice colors, big plant and yield, excellent meds:pass:

Back