Outdoor trailanimal 2019

one of my little dogs, Uzi, really likes to ryde 4wheeler and snogo
She will go anywhere with my ass lol . lil dogs still got guts haha. She's a crazy lil dog but she's loyal. Her name is sugie . aka sug nasty lol. Damn Mexican dog as bad as my girl lol. She claimed my shirt I got from the fault before I could even wear it haha
1434eee9a4ccec86aa7c59c5a3f7d6b7.jpg

Sent from my VS500PP using Tapatalk

She will go anywhere with my ass lol . lil dogs still got guts haha. She's a crazy lil dog but she's loyal. Her name is sugie . aka sug nasty lol. Damn Mexican dog as bad as my girl lol. She claimed my shirt I got from the fault before I could even wear it haha
1434eee9a4ccec86aa7c59c5a3f7d6b7.jpg

Sent from my VS500PP using Tapatalk
the "boss"!
Iggy was my "boss" for 14 yrs. She had my back in any situation on the land. Saved my ass more than once while bushwacking. Bears were terrified of her and big dogs just ran when they saw here coming. In her prime she was a fearless "force".
P1000705.JPG

the "boss"!
Iggy was my "boss" for 14 yrs. She had my back in any situation on the land. Saved my ass more than once while bushwacking. Bears were terrified of her and big dogs just ran when they saw here coming. In her prime she was a fearless "force".View attachment 1046928

That is what it's all about, the queen sitting on top of the mountain. She is as beautiful as the mountains

Back