Outdoor trailanimal 2019

I'm doing the same thing you're doing right now my weather is nowhere near as bad as yours but yesterday it was all most 60 and for the last two days before that we were really close to 70 so today it's down around 41 right now I think the high is only supposed to be 47 and that should be any minute I don't think it's going to make it it just feels damp out cold I even turn the heat on I've had the heat off for almost a week now. Had been enjoying not using all that extra Power and Gas. But this is Michigan and like your mountains the lakes here create their own weather and if you don't like the weather here one minute stick around another four or five it will probably change LOL
yup, the temperate zone should be renamed....tempest zone....don't ya just love bing bonging temps:smoking:

from the arctic......yesterday affynoon.......
P1000450.JPG
P1000447.JPG
P1000451.JPG

Good shit brother man that would be an awesome sight in person, I pray that snowmobile never strands u out there anywhere, two stkoes rule though I'm sure u keep extra sparkplugs haha. One day I would love to see a view like that. Ohio has no mountains . Colorado has but ive been there. But never seen em snow covered like that

Sent from my VS500PP using Tapatalk

Good shit brother man that would be an awesome sight in person, I pray that snowmobile never strands u out there anywhere, two stkoes rule though I'm sure u keep extra sparkplugs haha. One day I would love to see a view like that. Ohio has no mountains . Colorado has but ive been there. But never seen em snow covered like that

hey daggersstrain! When i lived way back in the Brooks Range, had a driveshaft bearing go out about half way home from the village. 18 miles. Put my snowshoes on and trailed away. It was a windy and warm, for January, night. Broke down about 6pm, got to camp 6:30 am. Uphill the whole way, moon out, not too cold, was excellent. I was in my 50's then, peak actually, so the midnight ramble was fun. Older now, and village is 1/2 as far from "retirement" camp:rofl:

Man that had to be brutal good shape or no. Least nothing ate you on the ways home lol. Yea def gotta do maintainence on those machines. I hate u gotta take the cover off to see the belt. That's the main damn thing lol. Good,luck out there this year

Back