Outdoor trailanimal 2019

Getting ready to put soil in the transplanters. @Weed Warrior , G. Leave, turned me on to transplanting autos. This is my plan for the outdoor/greenhouse starts:
One gallon transplanters for the plants getting a month head start in window, to be transplanted into 10 gallon fabric pots in the greenhouse......
P1000422.JPG
P1000423.JPG
Solo instatransplanters, check out forum section... Guides and Tutorials....Instatransplant Cups & pots...The solo instas will start the fully outdoor grow for 10 days before transplanting into ten gallon pots in greenhouse which will be moved outback into the sunniest locations in camp. 2 of the outdoor gang will start in solos then transplant into 3 gallon fabric pots that I tricked into transplanters with 3" wide velcro. These 2 will be transplanted into the raised garden beds......
P1000424.JPG
P1000425.JPG

Last edited:
Getting ready to put soil in the transplanters. @Weed Warrior , G. Leave, turned me on to transplanting autos. This is my plan for the outdoor/greenhouse starts:
One gallon transplanters for the plants getting a month head start in window, to be transplanted into 10 gallon fabric pots in the greenhouse......View attachment 1042365 View attachment 1042366 Solo instatransplanters, check out forum section... Guides and Tutorials....Instatransplant Cups & pots...The solo instas will start the fully outdoor grow for 10 days before transplanting into ten gallon pots in greenhouse which will be moved outback into the sunniest locations in camp. 2 of the outdoor gang will start in solos then transplant into a 3 gallon fabric pot that I tricked into a transplanter with 3" wide velcro, these 2 will be transplanted into the raised garden beds......View attachment 1042372 View attachment 1042378 .
Great start brother and growing some nice portal strains!!:smoking::woohoo1::thumbsup:
All subbed up:pop: and ready to see what these girls can do.

cheers arty!, may this season be a blessing beyond imagining for both of us, thinking big!
Absolutely!!
My friend, we both have some awesome genetics to grow out.:biggrin:
I have more than I know what to do with, due to the generosity of our great pal!:pighug:
I'd also like to try more HPG & Starfuckers strains too!:cheers:
We are truly blessed and long may that continue!:headbang:

Back