Outdoor trailanimal 2019

After a couple of weeks of warm daytime temps slightly above freezing, 4 "nights" below zero. Snowpack crusted up, easy to get around, working on my spring log deck.
P1000412.JPG
Couple more days and I'll have plenty of firewood in camp for Spring and Summer.....

Hope you get a girl, I have lots of these seeds and have never seen anyone grow. Big on my list to do though.
I got a rainbow moonstone sent my a great friend that I'm goin to start up after outdoor season I'm curious to see her grow I have no idea what to expect I find that pretty exciting .

plenty for spring, burn very little now and the propane RV stove does most of the kitchen dutiesView attachment 1041868
Propane rv stoves work great !!I've been in trailers for years an always enjoyed the stoves the refill part gets old at times but they cook great .

Propane rv stoves work great !!I've been in trailers for years an always enjoyed the stoves the refill part gets old at times but they cook great .
A 100lb bottle lasts us a little over a year. Very expensive up here, but man, love the convenience, especially liked by the kitchen witch!

A 100lb bottle lasts us a little over a year. Very expensive up here, but man, love the convenience, especially liked by the kitchen witch!
That's about how long 100 gallons would last me I use mine for water heat as well .

Back