Outdoor trailanimal 2019

:rofl:where I live it seems at times an entire season could pass. Leaning to BlkMirrr, I have plenty of seed for outdoor/greenhouse too. And she's miss right now, happening
Yup, lots of hype. That particular seed is pricey and sticking her in a little pot will restrict her potential. Maybe put her in slightly bigger one.. she may be special.

Yup, lots of hype. That particular seed is pricey and sticking her in a little pot will restrict her potential. Maybe put her in slightly bigger one.. she may be special.
She gets a 10 gal in the greenhouse, and full pumpage!
I'm not too concerned about window size and yield. Just something to grow and care for, before the window fills with transplants.

She gets a 10 gal in the greenhouse, and full pumpage!
I'm not too concerned about window size and yield. Just something to grow and care for, before the window fills with transplants.
Also, reach out to Stone for that V6? I’m going to pop one in 2 weeks .

so, after all this replant talk I spy a Black Ruby trying to do it, impatient much?:shrug:
glad I spent the time discussing it, may have saved a plant
Great news on the Black Ruby. That will be excellent evening type smoke. Yes, I’m trying to use some of my older seeds this summer. They really do pile up. Sour Mango sounds excellent too. Decisions .

P1010369.JPG

Yesterday at the water hole. I used to have to go about a mile down river to a good place for water. Last freeze-up created large ice terraces in the overflow channel. Big falls and cascading over terraces
P1000397.JPG
dredged the channel creating low water filtered springage, So cool, water 400' from me door. "She changes" status!

Last edited:
Back