Outdoor trailanimal 2019

Man that had to be brutal good shape or no. Least nothing ate you on the ways home lol. Yea def gotta do maintainence on those machines. I hate u gotta take the cover off to see the belt. That's the main damn thing lol. Good,luck out there this year

Sent from my VS500PP using Tapatalk
drive shaft bearing on the bottom, all in all a wrestle

Man that had to be brutal good shape or no. Least nothing ate you on the ways home lol. Yea def gotta do maintainence on those machines. I hate u gotta take the cover off to see the belt. That's the main damn thing lol. Good,luck out there this year

thanks for the good tidings!

Trail your a badass!! I love the idea of living in the arctic and then I check in here and remember I'm far too big of a pussy to do so :rofl:.
hey daggersstrain! When i lived way back in the Brooks Range, had a driveshaft bearing go out about half way home from the village. 18 miles. Put my snowshoes on and trailed away. It was a windy and warm, for January, night. Broke down about 6pm, got to camp 6:30 am. Uphill the whole way, moon out, not too cold, was excellent. I was in my 50's then, peak actually, so the midnight ramble was fun. Older now, and village is 1/2 as far from "retirement" camp:rofl:

Here's the one i restored . 2002 scrambler 400
fcaa43c6978d9653e6f3399b34cca86d.jpg

Bottom bearing is a rebuild to damn . up to 1500 bucks less u got parts and can do it yourself. Least two stroke is cheaper than 4 stroke fixing it most the time

Arctic Cat Z 370, easy to work on, straight forward oldschool machine, I understand her

Back