Outdoor trailanimal 2019

1/2 gallon girls update.......
P1000522.JPG
They are cruising into overdrive, both preflowering. Blk Ruby got her first Ultra Bloom boost, Amber gets hers next watering, day or two.

Yeah @Free Flow , this batch is the Greenhouse Gang. They will keep the the window girls company for a month or so and then be transplanted into 10 gallons of soil. I made 1 gallon fabric pot insta transplanters.....
P1000422.JPG
P1000423.JPG
After agonizing for what must be months, finally have the greenhouse lineup. I was going for 6, but settled on 5. More room....48"/oc and 48" from the open ends for the 10 gallon fabric pots. Here's what I just seeded:
BlkMrrr/Binary Genetics
Witch Doctor/Magic Strains
Bubba Trouble/Magic Strains
Super Skunk/SeedStockers
Ruby/Autoflower Portal.....
P1000528.JPG

The snow reflected sun is so intense I'm running cardboard hats while the seeds sprout....
P1000524.JPG
The next planting will be mid May. Seven more strains seeded to solo insta transplanters. 5 will be transplanted to 10 gal soil in the greenhouse and then hauled outback where they will get more sun than the greenhouse up against the cabin. 2 of the 7 will end up in the raised garden with room for roots to roam! Of course I'm still obsessing over the line up:smoking:

Back