Indoor Tobe's test and breeding ground

Good Luck @tobe .....:watering:...you are the man to handle it.....

Good with us @tobe ... @Son of Hobbes talks to JD and Mandzig on other social media and he has asked them a few times...but we've not got them here.........yet.......... :wizzy:... #FingersCrossed again...

What is the New Cross......you got any details..........?
Hey Mossy
Chronic (Serious Seeds ) x Chronic Ryder
A bx1 , he created a program called "Be a Breeder " to support more people with regular seeds and help them to breed their own autoflower seeds with personal support of them.
I asked him what characteristics i have to look for in the test, we will talk about that later the day. I will post more information about that in the new thread. My close friend witchyhour and some of my testers do the test in Brazil outdoors. He is very friendly person so I offered him my support to get some good testers.

Hey Mossy
Chronic (Serious Seeds ) x Chronic Ryder
A bx1 , he created a program called "Be a Breeder " to support more people with regular seeds and help them to breed their own autoflower seeds with personal support of them.

Wow...Excellent Idea........:bravo:...we've been doing it for years with the Indy breeders....so I'm looking forward to seeing how this does Mainstream.....:headbang:

I asked him what characteristics i have to look for in the test, we will talk about that later the day. I will post more information about that in the new thread.

Excellent......:headbang:...when it comes off...Tag me...and we'll give it a Rattle through Live Stoners......try to pull up an Audience for him....

My close friend witchyhour and some of my testers do the test in Brazil outdoors. He is very friendly person so I offered him my support to get some good testers.

Perfect......:bravo:..Well Done you.........:bighug:..

El Fuego del Shiva x Orange Assault f2 autoflower Pheno
IMG_20230725_132435.jpg

In a few days I will try the first sample with my girlfriend.
Can't wait to give them a try.

Hi friends
Today a pack arrive from my friend Sascha aka The Joint Doctor , he asked me if I got space a motivation to test his new fast flower seeds. I will do a extra journal and post a link to the thread .

@Son of Hobbes @Mossy if it's ok to you I will ask him to come to AFN to see what's going on with all the Lowryder children and how the game change after his first commercial release.
View attachment 1618077
Oh that’s bad ass I’ll definitely tag along for the journey.. Looks very intriguing :d5::drool: please tag me in the new journal when it’s going:headbang::bow:

Hi friends this is the link to my new thread. I test some seeds for Sascha aka The Joint Doctor. I know some asked me to be tagged there but I don't know anymore who it was lol

Hi friends
I started my next grow, the test run of the Chronic Ryder bx from the Joint Doctor is done and the jars are filled.
I found some older seeds , around 8 years old, in my seed stash, Jaggen X Orange Assault f1, 6 from 10 sprout and I will wait a few days till I replace the ones that didn't make it.
IMG_20240112_200835.jpg
IMG_20240112_200842.jpg

Back