Indoor Tobe's test and breeding ground

Did you decarboxylate the trim before you added it to the honey? Seeing as honey looses all it's beneficial properties when heated.
Hi Bob
Yes I decrab, let me explain my way to mmj honey.
20g sugar trim
250g coconut oil
1kg honey

At first I decrab the sugar trim. After that all trim goes in a pot with the coconut, I let it simmer at low heat in a water bath for 2hours . Than I split the trim from the coconut oil. The past step is to mix the honey with the coconut oil.
With this method the honey don't lose their medical benefits. I made the honey for the non smokers.

El Fuego del Shiva x Orange Assault f2 autoflower Pheno
IMG_20230706_104704.jpg
IMG_20230706_104726_1.jpg
IMG_20230706_104818.jpg

Black Beery gum x (Bluetooth x Orange Assault) f2 outdoor Test on friends balcony.
Some of the old members remember the Bluetooth from Zenseeds, the sweet berry taste and smell is present but in this cross it comes down much stronger. A winner combination and I will definitely give them indoors a try to make them more stable and uniform.
IMG_20230708_160004.jpg
IMG_20230708_160024_1.jpg
IMG_20230708_160032.jpg

Hi friends
Today a pack arrive from my friend Sascha aka The Joint Doctor , he asked me if I got space a motivation to test his new fast flower seeds. I will do a extra journal and post a link to the thread .

@Son of Hobbes @Mossy if it's ok to you I will ask him to come to AFN to see what's going on with all the Lowryder children and how the game change after his first commercial release.
IMG_20230725_124324.jpg

Hi friends
Today a pack arrive from my friend Sascha aka The Joint Doctor , he asked me if I got space a motivation to test his new fast flower seeds. I will do a extra journal and post a link to the thread .

Good Luck @tobe .....:watering:...you are the man to handle it.....

@Son of Hobbes @Mossy if it's ok to you I will ask him to come to AFN to see what's going on with all the Lowryder children and how the game change after his first commercial release.

Good with us @tobe ... @Son of Hobbes talks to JD and Mandzig on other social media and he has asked them a few times...but we've not got them here.........yet.......... :wizzy:... #FingersCrossed again...

What is the New Cross......you got any details..........?

Back