Indoor Tobe's test and breeding ground

For real? Always thought that would give you a headache... :baghead:
Hey bro
Yes for real. But i have to say i am a tabaco smoker.
I dry the flowers for around two weeks. I only smoke a small stick in the morning. The night before i don't smoke after 10 o clock . This is the way to feel the THC it's not the same like a normal joint , i have done so often and I can tell you in the beginning i smoke to much to wet stuff and got horrible head ache. But lesson learned. If you got male with good resin production you can also taste them. For me it's the most interesting challenge to select the males because a girl could be tested more easily.
Some more words to my breeding stuff. Autoflower plants got only part pollinated to have some flowers to try. I give every plant a number and make notes in my breeding book to the different characteristics. The seeds will be separated and get the number of the male and female so I can take a look in my book what i have wrote down. For the next round of selection i grow the seeds with all the different combinations i got (my local grower friends grow much of my stuff and for the free seeds i gave them , i be able to take some plants to my breeding location ) My friends got no interest in breeding but they like growing and smoking good weed so a win win for us all.

Breeding cannabis is my passion so feel free to ask me if you like to know anything about my way to do.

Have a nice day
cu tobe

Some shots from the Shiva cross girls
IMG_20230611_094147_1.jpg
IMG_20230611_094153_1.jpg
IMG_20230611_094157_1.jpg
IMG_20230611_094203.jpg
IMG_20230611_094207_1.jpg

Lovely work. What's the end outcome you are looking for? I think I read it before but I forgot.
Hi
I didn't found what i am looking for this round so i decided to pick the best male and female. The male is selected because of trichome cover and smell, the girl is selected for grow structure, small side branches and large main top. In the offspring generation some autoflower will be found but i wouldn't be a full auto.
I also safe some pollen to make some f1 test crosse's. I take cut's from my outdoor plants , there we got some nice gg4 we grow from bagseeds.
I will also pollinate the BlueCandy. In the next week i visit my friends from our grow collective to take some cuts of
Honey Cream
Frosted fruit cake

Excellent looking , even if they are not the one you seek. What smells are you getting from Shiva?
Hi my friend
I can't describe it exactly but i would say smells like rotten fruit not that pineapple i am looking for but there is a smell that overlap the rotten fruit remind me of the original El Fuego del Shiva but i can't say it in words. There was one more girl smelling exactly the same but got a other grow structure more side branches.

We will see if there is something interesting in the f3 but i got the feeling i picked the right one.

Back