Grow Mediums To Be or Not To Be ...

You stay safe as well. i have believed in worst case scenario from the beginning. :nono: i hate to be right.
So far I have lived by, "When in doubt take the safest route." This was all necessary disruption. We could not have stayed on the same path, it would lead to nuclear annihilation. The New Earth has started. This is what I think. Thank the us all that someone is correct.

Today the Fast Buds Wedding Cheese Cake and Mexican Airlines are 1 week old today. I have had them sheltering in place under the filtered light of the big lady. Just trying to give them softer light. Wedding Cake is on the left. Mexican Airlines on the right.
IMG_1257.jpeg

Wedding Cheese Cake
IMG_1258.jpeg

Mexican Airlines
IMG_1260.jpeg

Group shots
On the left and front center are the three ladies who were SO SO stunted, by ME!. I will be able to have some harvest from them. Center back is Linda Seeds Fat Blueberry. Center middle is 00 Seeds Bank Cheese Berry. The front right is Fast Buds Smoothie and Ace Seeds Malawi x Northern Lights.
IMG_1250.jpeg

IMG_1255.jpeg

Side view
IMG_1264.jpeg

Smoothie is still having a slow tough time. She is 2 weeks old.
IMG_1252.jpeg

Linda Seeds Fat Blueberry tall lady in the back and 00 Seeds Bank Cheese Berry in front. They are 32 days old
IMG_1270.jpeg

00 Seeds Bank Cheese Berry
IMG_1269.jpeg

Linda Seeds Fat Blueberry
IMG_1275.jpeg

ACE SEEDS: MALAWI X NORTHERN LIGHTS she is 65 days old.
IMG_1274.jpeg

IMG_1276.jpeg

IMG_1267.jpeg

IMG_1266.jpeg

IMG_1268.jpeg

ur2 kind. See the news that diamonds are now being made at room temp in a few minutes. WOW

Last edited:
Tiny snow flurries this am and the winter season is creeping over us here on the front range of NOCO, Northern Colorado. It seems like a good time for some pics of the tent.
As I continue to have many opportunities to have learning experiences with the ladies I wonder where they will take me on future grows.

The newest lesson learned.

The 00 Seeds: Cheese Berry, Fast Buds: Smoothie, Fast Buds: Wedding Cheese Cake and Fast Buds: Mexican Airlines never seemed to me to be 100% OK. I mean they just did not grow as I felt they could. Where the hell was I trying to kill them this time around. It turned out that The PH in my mix was a PH of 6.9 for those ladies. No, I did not rinse the "mix" with PH water. Well it was not needed B4. :nono: Lesson learned and NOT to be IGNORED by again.
I have not seen the almost brown color of the water after going thru the mix. Almost a brown black it was. No wonder the ladies did not look well.

This morning they all are looking fine. 00 Seeds: Cheese Berry, Fast Buds: Smoothie have their scars but they will produce some nice buds in spite of me self. Fast Buds: Wedding Cheese Cake and Fast Buds: Mexican Airlines are looking really nice. So looking forward to dialin' it all in.

Tent: There are three ladies, who failed to die despite all of my stoner efforts and they are seen on the front lower left. I'll have a few shots of them.
On the front right are 00 Seeds: Cheese Berry andFast Buds: Smoothie. Fast Buds: Wedding Cheese Cake and Fast Buds: Mexican Airlines are in the small pots in center. Linda Seeds Fat Blueberry is the tall lady on the left and ACE SEEDS: MALAWI X NORTHERN LIGHTS on the back right.
IMG_1280.jpeg

Some flowering Ladies. They are all at day 70. I am checking their trichomes and in a few days or weeks it maybe time to harvest.
IMG_1300.jpeg

IMG_1291.jpeg

IMG_1289.jpeg

Here is shot of two Ladies who refused to die.
00 Seeds Bank Cheese Berry on the left and Fast Buds: Smoothie. They both will recover nicely but right now they have to rest and restart. They are both stretching well. Cheese Berry is 37 days old and Smoothie is 31 days.
IMG_1281.jpeg

Fast Buds:Wedding Cheese Cake is 12 days old
IMG_1283.jpeg

Fast Buds:Mexican Airlines is 12 days old
IMG_1295.jpeg

Linda Seeds: Fat Blueberry. She is loving life and spreading her branches for more. 37 days old and is 36 inches/91 cm tall. She still has a week or more of stretch left. She is a Sativa Pheno and has those long arms and sweet looking buds. Looking forward to her continued growth.
IMG_1285.jpeg

IMG_1302.jpeg

ACE SEEDS: MALAWI X NORTHERN LIGHTS. She is 70 days old and will take her time. In most grows I am alway up against a timeline for completion. The grows, all I have is time and it is on my side.
IMG_1287.jpeg

IMG_1304.jpeg

3 inch growth over night from 36 to 39 inches for Linda Seeds Fat Blueberry. She is growing like she knows what she is growing for. :watering:
The Budget light was raised about 4 inches. This is the light she is mainly under. I still have some more room to raised it if needed. She is 71 days old today.

The tent is smelling real good when I open it up. The three flowering ladies are packing on the trichomes and are about a week or 3 away b4 harvest.
Time is on my side. IN MONO

Linda's Blueberry is one of my favorite strains! Just a little more stoney than Blue Dream!

3 inch growth over night from 36 to 39 inches for Linda Seeds Fat Blueberry. She is growing like she knows what she is growing for. :watering:
The Budget light was raised about 4 inches. This is the light she is mainly under. I still have some more room to raised it if needed. She is 71 days old today.

The tent is smelling real good when I open it up. The three flowering ladies are packing on the trichomes and are about a week or 3 away b4 harvest.
Time is on my side. IN MONO

Linda's Blueberry is one of my favorite strains! Just a little more stoney than Blue Dream!
She has an elegant shape and we shall see :woohoo:

Back