Grow Mediums To Be or Not To Be ...

Happy Sat everyone. I'll post pics tomorrow. All is going well in the tent. Fat Blueberry is now 45"/114 cm tall and is asking for more room.

Good morning every one. I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving. My sweetie pie and myself had a simple meal. We bought a spiral cut pre-cooked ham and it was put in the smoker with mesquite wood chips. Not everyone likes the taste but for me it is heaven.
IMG_1305.jpeg

Today 4 ladies reach day 75. Three of the ladies I tried to burn up with too much nutes are flowering rather nicely. The 4th lady is still packing on her weight to her buds as well as adding more trichomes.

Two ladies are are 6 weeks old and the two newer ladies are 17 days old.

I have a two monster lurking in my tent. Ace Seeds: Malawi x Northern Lights is short and stout while Linda Seeds: Fat Blueberry at 42 days is tall and very Sativa shaped. Fat Blueberry is now 48"/122 cm tall. I have some room left to raise one light some more. I have raised it twice so far. We will see how how she finished up. I am very lucky to have these fine ladies. So here are pics from this AM.

IMG_1314.jpeg

IMG_1316.jpeg

IMG_1317.jpeg

IMG_1318.jpeg

IMG_1310.jpeg

IMG_1319.jpeg

IMG_1312.jpeg

IMG_1311.jpeg

IMG_1308.jpeg

IMG_1324.jpeg

IMG_1328.jpeg

IMG_1330.jpeg

IMG_1322.jpeg

Good morning everyone.

The tent is growing and two ladies are having a hard time getting to the stretch phase. My PH swings continue for them. Oh well, I flush and flush and hope. We will see.

I am officially out of space in the tent. Linda Seeds: big FAT momma Blueberry has stopped stretching and she stands 51 in/130 cm. She has just about run out of head room at 49 days. She has some leaves showing heavy golden spots. I am still using the Epsom salts and Cal/Mg and she is overall looking good.

Some pics.
The 3 ladies on the left in flower are 82 days old. In the back right is Malawi NL. I did a good bit of plucking of the dying curled/yellowing leaves.She may need 3 weeks more. I can wait, :kitty: The two middle right ones are Cheese Berry the taller one and Smoothie. They are also 49days old. The two ladies on the front right are FastBuds: Mexican Airlines and Wedding Cake. These two are 29 days old. They both are suffering from recurring high PH. Flush flush with PH 6.1 plain water. A few days later the run off if 6.7 again. All I need to do is keep them going till the stretch. They will be fine.
DSC_0530.jpeg

DSC_0538.jpeg

DSC_0535.jpeg

DSC_0536.jpeg

DSC_0533.jpeg

DSC_0532.jpeg

DSC_0541.jpeg

DSC_0537.jpeg

DSC_0531.jpeg

Nice variety in there my friend :d5:
Mexican Airlines sounds interesting, do you know the lineage behind that? :pass: great stuff, I'm enjoying your updates :smokeit:

wow! a bevy of beauty's. :drool: i may have to show up to help you smoke all that. :pighug:
just tried to give you points, told me to do someone else first? OK i will do Styelz2 as well.

wow! a bevy of beauty's. :drool: i may have to show up to help you smoke all that. :pighug:
just tried to give you points, told me to do someone else first? OK i will do Styelz2 as well.
Morning MR M. I sure could use your help on the vaping part. :smoking:

Thanks for the rep. Did you get any snow?

forecast said 2 feet of snow. HA! 2 inch's is what we got. Can they make hype any bigger?? it is cold. :windy:and windy.

forecast said 2 feet of snow. HA! 2 inch's is what we got. Can they make hype any bigger?? it is cold. :windy:and windy.
They just wanted all to be prepared just in case. Seems like no one listens unless Hype" is thrown in. A bit sad. Ok just stay inside with the ladies. They love to be around you.

Saw this yesterday. Some may ask, "What does Quantum Physics have to do with growing our ladies?"
EVERYTHING. To think , as presented here, that the iridescent light bulb was why someone went down this rabbit hole.

"Everything we know as REAL is made from things we can not call REAL." That will blow you away.

shit forgot the link

Last edited:
Just a few pics and an update on the tent.

First I harvested the three ladies who had nutrient lockout. They are hanging and one lady is back inside the tent after her cut so she can ripen up some more.
I am having the nastiest time getting the two Fast Buds to survive. I will admit that the new media base of coco/perlite/Bizz Lite is just not working for these two. It is the fault of the mix and not the ladies. :frowny: I broke the glass on the bottom of my Blue Lab PH pen:shrug:

The good news is the other ladies are doing great. Fat Blueberry is filling out her buds and there is heavy frost on her flowers. Cheese Berry is also so green and so frosty. I never used to like the frost much. :eek1: Malawi Northern Lights is just about reay to turn off her growth lights. She is just about ready. It should be 7-10 days b4 she is ready.

Linda Seeds: Fat Blueberry in back and Malawi Northern Lights in front.
IMG_1358.jpeg

Malawi Northern Lights
IMG_1360.jpeg

IMG_1361.jpeg

IMG_1363.jpeg

Cheese Berry
IMG_1365.jpeg

IMG_1372.jpeg

IMG_1371.jpeg

Fat Blueberry
IMG_1366.jpeg

IMG_1367.jpeg