Grow Mediums To Be or Not To Be ...

There doing a modern remake of this movie! Trailer looks very good. I've read all the books at least twice lol! No one has ever brought an alien world to life like Frank Herbert did!

For me, this movie was a great one just like the book. Fantastic novel and movie. Thank you Frank Herbert.

Haha, who'd thunk AFN would have a Dune fanboi fangurl section.
Here we all are, hanging out for the release of the latest movie version!!!!

I was in third grade sitting in studyhall. A boy next to me was reading a paperback and I asked what it was. He siad, "I'm done with it, you can have it". It was one of those old, 2 in 1 pocket novels. You read one story flip the book over and read the other. It was Science Fiction and I was hooked! That was 60 years ago and I'm still reading scifi!

Haha, who'd thunk AFN would have a Dune fanboi fangurl section.
Here we all are, hanging out for the release of the latest movie version!!!!

Similar story Pop. :thumbsup: a little before that late 50.s . in grade school, not doing well , reading skills sucked. then one day my older brother left a science fiction book, from the library, in the living room and it had a cool illiustration on the front of a guy in space suit with a big globe on his head, holding a ray gun. i picked up the book and started reading. reading level went through the roof a dramatic increase in my grades.

I was in third grade sitting in studyhall. A boy next to me was reading a paperback and I asked what it was. He siad, "I'm done with it, you can have it". It was one of those old, 2 in 1 pocket novels. You read one story flip the book over and read the other. It was Science Fiction and I was hooked! That was 60 years ago and I'm still reading scifi!
I had not thought of those "A" / "B" sided books in a long time. What memories. I was in grade school maybe 4-5 grade and I bought a book called "Out of the Deep". I would go to my closet and climb to the shelf we had in there and curl up and read. I was out of sight and out of mind. In my own safe world.

Similar story Pop. :thumbsup: a little before that late 50.s . in grade school, not doing well , reading skills sucked. then one day my older brother left a science fiction book, from the library, in the living room and it had a cool illiustration on the front of a guy in space suit with a big globe on his head, holding a ray gun. i picked up the book and started reading. reading level went through the roof a dramatic increase in my grades.
nice story. For all of us we just do not know what we need but if we look we will find it. :baked:

Good morning to you all.

The tent continues to grow. There are three ladies who I locked out and they are budding. They will continue until they are done. I just hate to take 'em down early. It was not their fault.

IMG_1233.jpeg

Yesterday two Fast Bud ladies had their first day. Wedding Cheese Cake (on the left) and Mexican Airlines on the right.
IMG_1234.jpeg

IMG_1236.jpeg

IMG_1235.jpeg

The Fast Bud Smoothie is have a hard time. I read here on AFN that they can not be always healthy. I am hand watering her with her own nute blend. She will survive. I have flushed her with zero PPM and 6.1 PH in 2 liters. The run off was 6.2 and 480 ppm. She is 2 weeks old.
IMG_1237.jpeg

00 Seed Bank Cheese Berry and Fat Blueberry from Linda Seeds. They are both looking great. Each is being hand watered. These are sensitive girls.
IMG_1238.jpeg

ACE SEEDS: MALAWI X NORTHERN LIGHTS. She is packing on the weight and crystal. She will be 8 weeks old Tuesday.
IMG_1241.jpeg

IMG_1244.jpeg

Thanks for dropping by. Stay safe ..?

You stay safe as well. i have believed in worst case scenario from the beginning. :nono: i hate to be right.

Back