Grow Mediums To Be or Not To Be ...

That Malawi X NL is biggggg. Maybe it's the more Malawian pheno?

That Malawi X NL is biggggg. Maybe it's the more Malawian pheno?
The leaves are more Malawian but her shape is very Indica. She is at 26" of height and just as wide. Looking forward to see the rest of her life. When do you plan to move?

The leaves are more Malawian but her shape is very Indica. She is at 26" of height and just as wide. Looking forward to see the rest of her life. When do you plan to move?

She sure is a big one.
Coronavirus delays and more delays, not for a while yet....

Hey brudda. :toke: three leaves, they actually have a name for that it's called a Triploid. i have had a few, they fix themselves around the fourth or fifth node. :cheers:

Hey brudda. :toke: three leaves, they actually have a name for that it's called a Triploid. i have had a few, they fix themselves around the fourth or fifth node. :cheers:
Thanks for giving me a new word that , though I should, I probably will forget it. :kitty:

and thanks for your input on the Triploid. we shall keep her healthy.

Another day.

I planted 2 more ladies yesterday. They are Fast Buds WEDDING CHEESE CAKE AND MEXICAN AIRLINES.

Also it was time to cut down one of the ladies in the back row. She just did not want to recover from her bout with the lockout.

The tent continues.

IMG_1222.jpeg

ACE SEEDS: MALAWI X NORTHERN LIGHTS. She is 7 weeks old. About 27 inches tall.
IMG_1226.jpeg

IMG_1227.jpeg

IMG_1229.jpeg

Fast Buds: Smoothie. AK triploid. She is still producing three sets of branches. It is a real nice triangular shape. She is now 2 weeks old.
IMG_1230.jpeg

IMG_1223.jpeg

00 Seeds: Cheese Berry on the left and Linda Seeds: Fat Blueberry. They are both three weeks old.
IMG_1231.jpeg

IMG_1225.jpeg

Last edited:
Back