Grow Mediums To Be or Not To Be ...

Good day everyone.

Day 14.

1 - ACE SEEDS: MALAWI X NORTHERN LIGHTS
2 - SEED STOCKERS: CANDY DAWG
3 - SWEET SEEDS: SWEET GELATO
4 - LINDA SEEDS: GIANT DEVIL XL
5 - 00 SEEDS: BUBBLE GUM

The ladies have been getting nutes about every 2 days and their leaves are "touching" the sides so it would be time to turn on the air domes if I was using them and hook up the rez.
The rez was filled with 12 liters of tap water that has sat for 2 days. I added the nutes today. My feed is the same as it was on day 1 ... 0.53 gram of MC3 one liter, 0.70 total of Cal/Mg and Sweet Candy. Once I am out of the SC I will not buy any more, errr well I might who knows. I adjust PH to .... oh oh. Well I did not adjust :face:. It reads 6.5 and all are the trays are filled. Well I will see the perlite and lite mix will buffer it a bit. We will see.

Here they are
IMG_1152.jpeg

IMG_1154.jpeg

IMG_1155.jpeg

IMG_1157.jpeg

IMG_1158.jpeg

IMG_1160.jpeg

IMG_1162.jpeg

IMG_1163.jpeg

IMG_1166.jpeg

Thanks for being you.

All good looking ladies!

Good day everyone.

Day 14.

The ladies have been getting nutes about every 2 days and their leaves are "touching" the sides so it would be time to turn on the air domes if I was using them and hook up the rez.
The rez was filled with 12 liters of tap water that has sat for 2 days. I added the nutes today. My feed is the same as it was on day 1 ... 0.53 gram of MC3 one liter, 0.70 total of Cal/Mg and Sweet Candy. Once I am out of the SC I will not buy any more, errr well I might who knows. I adjust PH to .... oh oh. Well I did not adjust :face:. It reads 6.5 and all are the trays are filled. Well I will see the perlite and lite mix will buffer it a bit. We will see.

Here they are
View attachment 1238299

View attachment 1238300

View attachment 1238301

View attachment 1238302

View attachment 1238303

View attachment 1238304

View attachment 1238305

View attachment 1238306

View attachment 1238307

Thanks for being you.

Off to a rip roaring start! :d5:not a blemish. :zen:you are one with your plants. so when are you gonna look at mine?

Off to a rip roaring start! :d5:not a blemish. :zen:you are one with your plants. so when are you gonna look at mine?
I look all the time. I really love to lurk. So seldom do I comment. I am just letting them create their own little square love tent reality. They see to enjoy.

I did remove all of the water from rez and trays. A new batch of nutes put together and ph to 5.8. I used one liter top feed for each lady and then hooked them back up to ph'ed rez.

Day 21

They all are growing rite along and are very happy. They have the light and warmth to make that MCv3 really work. I am very pleased with the MCv3 One Part. Gone are the brown dust clouds when opening the other two versions. This is white and has a bit of dust comes out of the bag. It is so easy to use. I can not be more happy with it. All in all they seem to be taking care of
themselves for the most part.

The rez was filled 2 days ago with 12 liters at 1.1 Gram per liter MCv3 (4 grams/gallon). The temps are maintaining 85-88 F and now up to 32% RH. I will continue to use the 1.1/Liter, 4 gram/Gallon for the rest of the grow. I will up my Cal/Mg from 1.5gram per 12 liters to 2.0. The Sweet candy I have is just about gone, so I will use it at 1 gram /Liter. Once it is gone I will not replace it. The lights remain at their same original height about 5 feet from the floor.

Ace Seeds: MALAWI X NORTHERN LIGHTS is over it's bad start. She had both ends buried in the Root Riot to start her grow. Looks like she is growing full steam.

Any questions let me know.

Group
IMG_1173.jpeg

IMG_1175.jpeg

IMG_1177.jpeg

IMG_1183.jpeg

IMG_1185.jpeg

IMG_1182.jpeg

IMG_1189.jpeg

Everyone stay safe and remember we are all one and why we are here to begin with. I know I know we forget all the time .....

Love is but a song to sing
Fear's the way we die
You can make the mountains ring
Or make the angels cry
Though the bird is on the wing
And you may not know why
Come on people now
Smile on your brother
Everybody get together
Try to love one another
Right now
Some may come and some may go
We shall surely pass
When the one that left us here
Returns for us at last
We are but a moment's sunlight
Fading in the grass
Come on people now
Smile on your brother
Everybody get together
Try to love one another
Right now
Come on people now
Smile on your brother
Everybody get together
Try to love one another
Right now

Come on people now
Smile on your brother
Everybody get together
Try to love one another
Right now

If you hear the song I sing
You will understand (listen!)
You hold the key to love and fear
All in your trembling hand
Just one key unlocks them both
It's there at your command
Come on people now
Smile on your brother
Everybody get together
Try to love one another
Right now

Come on people now
Smile on your brother
Everybody get together
Try to love one another
Right now

I said, come on people now
Smile on your brother
Everybody get together
Try to love one another
Right now

A bevy of beauty's :thumbsup:and one of my fav. songs. saw, or should say heard them do this at woodstock. they were about an inch tall from where i sat.

Back