Grow Mediums To Be or Not To Be ...

Today Fast Buds Mexican Airline was harvested at week 13 or 91 days. I had been feeding her 16 grams MC3, 6 grams of Bus Explosion, 50 PPM of epsom salts and 14 milliliter of liquid Botanicare Cal/Mg Plus all mixed in 16 liters of water( 0 ppm @ 7.5 ph). This came out to 1020 - 950 total PPM. Also it came out as 6.1 PH so I did not need to PH adjust it.

I tested her yesterday for the trichomes and she was mainly cloudy with 12-15% amber. She really matured fast as I was expecting her to be another week or more. Unless I am losing track of the days of the week or what month it is. :dizzy:

She has produced heavy buds which are very closely packed. She does not have any airy bud sites. She too was grown in the 2.2 gal Auto Pot with Botanicare COCO Gro coco with some perlite and my rock woll cube set in the middle of the pot.

I tried something new for me. I trimmed her in her pot.

This will bring the growing aspect of this thread to an end. I will be taking a break from the tent as I need to concentrate on vaping the current inventory.
:baked::jointman::smoker1::pimp::snooze::snooze::snooze::snooze:

View attachment 1287266

View attachment 1287267

View attachment 1287268

View attachment 1287269

Thank you every one.
Stay Safe. I'll post final weights in about a week. I just let them dry on the line.

What a beast trimmed up in her pot, looks great! Looking forward to final weight and to what you will be growing next. Enjoy your inventory too :pass:

What a beast trimmed up in her pot, looks great! Looking forward to final weight and to what you will be growing next. Enjoy your inventory too :pass:
Thanks. She does look good, I think. Tasteful yet appealing. Trimming her was done mostly yesterday and ya she looks good. She was 56" tall and the cola was 19" and weighed like 1/2 kilo. Or am I losing muscle sitting home all the time. :yoinks: :pighug:

:WTF:it wont let me give you points. and why can i only give ten?
She is special. :drool::bighug:

I think if you repped Nosias recently you need to rep others first. And I think you can only rep 10 points unless you are staff, I don't know for sure tho. Sorry @MR magoo try and rep a bit later after spreading the love around! :bighug:

It has been a grow full of ups and downs. I lost 7 seedings and could not seem to get more than a few to make it past their 3rd week. Oh well that is how growing is always ups and downs. I will close this thread with the final weight on Fast Buds: MEXICAN AIRLINE.
She filled 11 jars with 430 grams about 0.43 KG or 15.2 oz.

Thanks everyone for dropping in. It is more fun when your are here. I will stop this thread and will wait for the day I need to grow again. Though I will still haunt a few of you. CU later. Stay Safe.

1613841660784.jpeg

Back