Grow Mediums To Be or Not To Be ...

... and then there was one.

In the past week Fast Buds Smoothie and Wedding Cheese Cake were harvested and dried. Smoothie gifted me 1.6 oz and Cheese cake offered 2.2 oz.
The WCC is one frosty frosty lady and her first sample was very well received.

So that leaves me with one lady left, Fast Buds Mexican Airline. She is a mix of Mexican Sativa and her scent is most light and floral almost a "bright candy smell". She is 85 today and is showing her age. She is approx. 53 inches tall. The fan leaves are just about done and her sugar leaves are giving up their green.
She is on 1 gr of MC3, 0.90 gr Cal/Mg, 0.40 g of Bud Explosion and 0.90 of Epsom salts ALL per liter. I am hand feeding her with up to 3-4 liters in a 24 hr period. She does like to drink her water.

She is starting to loose her milky white pistils and most buds have 50% brown pistils. She is also getting a good cover of trichomes. They are not like the chesse cake but real good for a Sativa, IMO. I have angled the lights so she is in the middle. Always wanted to do that. Any way she may have another two weeks or so left in her. It is too early for me to check her trichomes but 2 weeks should/could be enough.

Enough of me talking on with the pics. Oh I am loving the vape in the Pax3 with 00 seeds bank Cheese Berry :baked: Berry berry good.

IMG_1410.jpeg

IMG_1413.jpeg

IMG_1418.jpeg

IMG_1412.jpeg

IMG_1419.jpeg

IMG_1426.jpeg

IMG_1425.jpeg

IMG_1424.jpeg

IMG_1423.jpeg

Thanks for droppin' in

Stay Safe

In the past week Fast Buds Smoothie and Wedding Cheese Cake were harvested and dried. Smoothie gifted me 1.6 oz and Cheese cake offered 2.2 oz.

So that leaves me with one lady left, Fast Buds Mexican Airline. She is a mix of Mexican Sativa and her scent is most light and floral almost a "bright candy smell". She is 85 today and is showing her age. She is approx. 53 inches tall. The fan leaves are just about done and her sugar leaves are giving up their green.
She is on 1 gr of MC3, 0.90 gr Cal/Mg, 0.40 g of Bud Explosion and 0.90 of Epsom salts ALL per liter. I am hand feeding her with up to 3-4 liters in a 24 hr period. She does like to drink her water.

She is starting to loose her milky white pistils and most buds have 50% brown pistils. She is also getting a good cover of trichomes. They are not like the chesse cake but real good for a Sativa, IMO. I have angled the lights so she is in the middle. Always wanted to do that. Any way she may have another two weeks or so left in her. It is too early for me to check her trichomes but 2 weeks should/could be enough.

Enough of me talking on with the pics. Oh I am loving the vape in the Pax3 with 00 seeds bank Cheese Berry :baked: Berry berry good.

View attachment 1285005

View attachment 1285006

View attachment 1285007

View attachment 1285008

View attachment 1285009

View attachment 1285010

View attachment 1285011

View attachment 1285012

View attachment 1285013

Thanks for droppin' in

Stay Safe

View attachment 1285005

View attachment 1285006

View attachment 1285007

View attachment 1285008

View attachment 1285009

View attachment 1285010

View attachment 1285011

View attachment 1285012

View attachment 1285013

Thanks for droppin' in

Stay Safe

What a great plant to have left! She should yield well, I'm also glad you are enjoying your Pax3 I have one of those too and I love it.

What a great plant to have left! She should yield well, I'm also glad you are enjoying your Pax3 I have one of those too and I love it.
Yes, she is a real nice looking lady, indeed. I have tried many ways to partake of the cannabis plant. I prefer the Pax3 as it delivers the taste and buzz I like and that is the bottom line after all. Thanks for dropping by and stay safe and WARM.

Nos...what in the hell have you been smoking to grow some amazing plants---"you've come a long way baby."
:worship:
Thank you. It is the Sativa ladies who grow crazy and I seldom have them in the tent. I thought I'd try some. Also I have far red lights on 15 minutes b4 and after the light goes on or off. They seem to respond to it FOR ME.

Today Fast Buds Mexican Airline was harvested at week 13 or 91 days. I had been feeding her 16 grams MC3, 6 grams of Bus Explosion, 50 PPM of epsom salts and 14 milliliter of liquid Botanicare Cal/Mg Plus all mixed in 16 liters of water( 0 ppm @ 7.5 ph). This came out to 1020 - 950 total PPM. Also it came out as 6.1 PH so I did not need to PH adjust it.

I tested her yesterday for the trichomes and she was mainly cloudy with 12-15% amber. She really matured fast as I was expecting her to be another week or more. Unless I am losing track of the days of the week or what month it is. :dizzy:

She has produced heavy buds which are very closely packed. She does not have any airy bud sites. She too was grown in the 2.2 gal Auto Pot with Botanicare COCO Gro coco with some perlite and my rock woll cube set in the middle of the pot.

I tried something new for me. I trimmed her in her pot.

This will bring the growing aspect of this thread to an end. I will be taking a break from the tent as I need to concentrate on vaping the current inventory.
:baked::jointman::smoker1::pimp::snooze::snooze::snooze::snooze:

IMG_1441.jpeg

IMG_1443.jpeg

IMG_1446.jpeg

IMG_1445.jpeg

Thank you every one.
Stay Safe. I'll post final weights in about a week. I just let them dry on the line.

Back