Grow Mediums To Be or Not To Be ...

Think I'm going to order some of those 2.2 gallon pots, and a couple of the new valves with the 3/8" inlets. I'm just blown away with your success in these small pots!
Well No one is more blown away than me, myself and I. All three agree we have no idea for certain. I think the 15 minutes red only before and after lights on/off could be it. Myself thinks it is the additional new light that gets me to 26 watt per sq foot. Me thinks that it is the ladies were very Sativa and Mega Crop is great when it is "tuned in".

Also some think it is the addition of the rock wool cube with a Jiffy Pellet or Root Riot starter plug. Got that idea from "Neil" her on AFN and you tube.

Or it is a combination of all of these and everything is in balance.

Well No one is more blown away than me, myself and I. All three agree we have no idea for certain. I think the 15 minutes red only before and after lights on/off could be it. Myself thinks it is the additional new light that gets me to 26 watt per sq foot. Me thinks that it is the ladies were very Sativa and Mega Crop is great when it is "tuned in".

Also some think it is the addition of the rock wool cube with a Jiffy Pellet or Root Riot starter plug. Got that idea from "Neil" her on AFN and you tube.

Or it is a combination of all of these and everything is in balance.

Whatever it is, you are doing a fantastic job! I really want to get my hands on the new, bigger Aquavalves but in Canada they are still not available yet. I love that you are growing these great gals at 26 w/ft2 because I keep thinking I need more light, but seems that I don't if you are getting this kind of yield and healthy gals too.

Man that Cheese Berry is/was a thing of beauty, well done :biggrin:
Thank you.
Here is the top bud I took out of the jar just for you.
Handle with care.
IMG_1405.jpeg

Whatever it is, you are doing a fantastic job! I really want to get my hands on the new, bigger Aquavalves but in Canada they are still not available yet. I love that you are growing these great gals at 26 w/ft2 because I keep thinking I need more light, but seems that I don't if you are getting this kind of yield and healthy gals too.
Myself thanks you for your support :toke:

Think I'm going to order some of those 2.2 gallon pots, and a couple of the new valves with the 3/8" inlets. I'm just blown away with your success in these small pots!
Knowing what u autopot users have learned, which size pots & pot styles would you choose? 2.2gal, 3.9gal, 6.6gal, or 5 gal spring pot

I just ordered 2 of the new Aqauvalve5 and fittings etc, and four 2.2 gallon pots. I'm excited to get my auto pots going again! I have 12 of the 3.9 gallon pots and bases. I'd say you best have some head room if you want to run the 6.6 gallon pots!

Knowing what u autopot users have learned, which size pots & pot styles would you choose? 2.2gal, 3.9gal, 6.6gal, or 5 gal spring pot

Back