Grow Mediums To Be or Not To Be ...

No I do not. I am really weird about handling the buds. I want nothing to touch the buds and trichomes except the scissor and the jar when I snip off the buds directly into the jar. Also when I have taken a pic of the harvest lines with the drying buds it always did not feel right to show their death. Good question. Weird I know.

I would rather remember them in all their full glory.
i
that's class you love your plants so much and don't parade them after there dead :smoking:i also have a real hard time pulling seedlings even poorly ones i don't know why but i do

i
that's class you love your plants so much and don't parade them after there dead :smoking:i also have a real hard time pulling seedlings even poorly ones i don't know why but i do
I'd never pull a plant lol, I'll let it struggle and do its best then enjoy it. I feel like thats too mean.

Im not sure plants have feelings, but after reading that "secret life of trees" book or whatever its called...I'm more aware of how I treat the ecosystem lets just say.

I find peoples relationship with marijuana are usually personal and everyone has their own sorta "code" or "traditions" I dunno if those are the right words.

Sorta like in obituaries you don't put the 100 yr old photo, you try to find one when the person was healthy :thumbsup:
You most certainly did choose the right words. Every thing has consciousness. We must get over our 100% false idea that everything was made for us in this creation. So I have found the tent as a special place for me. Thanks for your words and understanding.

Last edited:
i
The way I have rationalized things is I feel it is best to release the conscience than to let it experience a "bad" grow. I will be stopping my two ladies that are 3 weeks old. I messed up the nutes AGAIN so it's best to let them continue the circle of life.

I'd never pull a plant lol, I'll let it struggle and do its best then enjoy it. I feel like thats too mean.

Im not sure plants have feelings, but after reading that "secret life of trees" book or whatever its called...I'm more aware of how I treat the ecosystem lets just say.
We are all made from the same energy source and every thing, even a rock, has consciousness.

Happy Saturday.

Yesterday 00 SEEDS BANK: CHEESE BERRY was jarred. She yielded almost 6 oz. She is another nice "blue" high with a mellow tone for the entire time. This will be a go to for me. A nice nice buzz. I wonder what it will be like after a cure?

She was carefree grow and oh the trichomes on her !! she is 100% covered with them.

I was notified for my vaccine and yesterday I got my first shot. Thank you Colorado for making this a smooth and easy process.

1612025171048.png

Think I'm going to order some of those 2.2 gallon pots, and a couple of the new valves with the 3/8" inlets. I'm just blown away with your success in these small pots!

Happy Saturday.

Yesterday 00 SEEDS BANK: CHEESE BERRY was jarred. She yielded almost 6 oz. She is another nice "blue" high with a mellow tone for the entire time. This will be a go to for me. A nice nice buzz. I wonder what it will be like after a cure?

She was carefree grow and oh the trichomes on her !! she is 100% covered with them.

I was notified for my vaccine and yesterday I got my first shot. Thank you Colorado for making this a smooth and easy process.

View attachment 1282004

Back