Grow Mediums To Be or Not To Be ...

I'm wondering if you'll pull a lb off that one, still floors me the size of her! :growing:The Mexican Airlines is a beaut too and is no slouch either!

I'm wondering if you'll pull a lb off that one, still floors me the size of her! :growing:The Mexican Airlines is a beaut too and is no slouch either!
She is a beast and her sister Mexican Airlines has such a pretty structure and dandelion flowers.
I will see what she gives me. As I said the tent is empty without her.

@Nosias what the hell have you been feeding her steroids shes mind-blowing :d5::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::headbang::headbang:
Well she is on an ec of 1.1 ph of 6.1. Then I am aways talking to them. Always tell them they are doing great. They just grow really nothing I am doing. It must be the lights or the rockwool cubes I am using. Take care.

Today 00 Seeds Bank: Cheese Blueberry was harvested. She only had 12 branches in total but are they thick and heavy. She is mostly Indica.
Here are a few pics of her b4 the harvest.

IMG_1394.jpeg

IMG_1388.jpeg

DSC_0747.jpeg

As always I will let you know her final weight. Now the tent is very empty. I will not be starting any new ladies for a while after this tent is done. Having issues with StarDawg and LSD-25. My own errors as always. Happy Monday.

Bmurrciless

I wanted to give proper rep for the beauty plants before but sent it out as 0 rep points this is the redemption and correction of that mistake. Also was understanding about my mistake and made me feel more comfortable here.
Today 00 Seeds Bank: Cheese Blueberry was harvested. She only had 12 branches in total but are they thick and heavy. She is mostly Indica.
Here are a few pics of her b4 the harvest.

View attachment 1280177

View attachment 1280178

View attachment 1280179

As always I will let you know her final weight. Now the tent is very empty. I will not be starting any new ladies for a while after this tent is done. Having issues with StarDawg and LSD-25. My own errors as always. Happy Monday.

You take care.

Linda Seeds: Fat Blueberry has been jared up in 15 wide mouth quart jars.
1611862725083.png

FYI we had a look hard to find the Mason Jars. We were told that so many people are jarring due to pandemic that these jars are scarce. Called 5 locations to find them.

The vape is really what I had hoped it could be. Nice heavy head without going bonkers. For me it was real nice. Now remember I do not like green crack AT ALL.

Fat Blueberry is a happy lady for me and now I know why she is "Fat" ...... Harvest came in at 605 grams or 0.6o kg, 21.33 oz or 1.33 pounds.

Thank you Linda Seeds.

Now who do I contact for a pounder badge? :woohoo1::thumbsup:

View attachment 1281353
FYI we had a look hard to find the Mason Jars. We were told that so many people are jarring due to pandemic that these jars are scarce. Called 5 locations to find them.

The vape is really what I had hoped it could be. Nice heavy head without going bonkers. For me it was real nice. Now remember I do not like green crack AT ALL.

Fat Blueberry is a happy lady for me and now I know why she is "Fat" ...... Harvest came in at 605 grams or 0.6o kg, 21.33 oz or 1.33 pounds.

Thank you Linda Seeds.

i think mog is the badge giver if not i can ask also I've been using Grove bags to keep my weed in and cure with great success but i do still love a jar of buds and big congrats again my brother

Hot Damn! Outstanding grow! I love Linda Seeds!
Would you mind posting this in my $1.50 Seed thread? It gets some traffic and it's good promo for Linda Seeds.
Can't wait to grow another myself!

View attachment 1281353

Thank you Linda Seeds.

I've always wondered who else paid attention to those lyics!

1 - ACE SEEDS: MALAWI X NORTHERN LIGHTS
2 - SEED STOCKERS: CANDY DAWG
3 - SWEET SEEDS: SWEET GELATO
4 - LINDA SEEDS: GIANT DEVIL XL
5 - 00 SEEDS: BUBBLE GUM

Day 21

They all are growing rite along and are very happy. They have the light and warmth to make that MCv3 really work. I am very pleased with the MCv3 One Part. Gone are the brown dust clouds when opening the other two versions. This is white and has a bit of dust comes out of the bag. It is so easy to use. I can not be more happy with it. All in all they seem to be taking care of
themselves for the most part.

The rez was filled 2 days ago with 12 liters at 1.1 Gram per liter MCv3 (4 grams/gallon). The temps are maintaining 85-88 F and now up to 32% RH. I will continue to use the 1.1/Liter, 4 gram/Gallon for the rest of the grow. I will up my Cal/Mg from 1.5gram per 12 liters to 2.0. The Sweet candy I have is just about gone, so I will use it at 1 gram /Liter. Once it is gone I will not replace it. The lights remain at their same original height about 5 feet from the floor.

Ace Seeds: MALAWI X NORTHERN LIGHTS is over it's bad start. She had both ends buried in the Root Riot to start her grow. Looks like she is growing full steam.

Any questions let me know.

Group
View attachment 1240495

View attachment 1240496

View attachment 1240497

View attachment 1240498

View attachment 1240499

View attachment 1240500

View attachment 1240501

Everyone stay safe and remember we are all one and why we are here to begin with. I know I know we forget all the time .....

Love is but a song to sing
Fear's the way we die
You can make the mountains ring
Or make the angels cry
Though the bird is on the wing
And you may not know why
Come on people now
Smile on your brother
Everybody get together
Try to love one another
Right now
Some may come and some may go