Grow Mediums To Be or Not To Be ...

I am currently resting. It is well deserved. Fat Blueberry was harvested as she was screaming to me I'M readyyyyyy. Her trichomes were almost all cloudy with a few amber. It took me 7.5 hours. So let his be a lesson to you becareful when you ask for a monster. It does look so empty in there now.

I post some pics Sunday.

I am currently resting. It is well deserved. Fat Blueberry was harvested as she was screaming to me I'M readyyyyyy. Her trichomes were almost all cloudy with a few amber. It took me 7.5 hours. So let his be a lesson to you becareful when you ask for a monster. It does look so empty in there now.

I post some pics Sunday.

Damn, I was wondering how long she was gonna make you suffer for! Congrats on surviving :smoking:

Did you get wet weight of what you pulled off her?

I post some pics Sunday.
That is exactly why I bought a trimming bowl :crying:.

Damn, I was wondering how long she was gonna make you suffer for! Congrats on surviving :smoking:

Did you get wet weight of what you pulled off her?
No wet weight. I did fill both hanging lines I have. I will let you know. I will have to make a drying box for Cheese Berry, She is also done.

Hello everyone.

Linda Seeds: Fat Blueberry Auto came down yesterday at day 97. She topped out at 54 inches. I had to tie her to my light so she would stop from leaning into the sides of the tent. Well, those branches are heavy and VERY flexible so it is what it is.

Sorry about the pics. She is so difficult to take a good shot due to her being being in a corner and the reflection from the lights. Well, that is my excuse any way.

IMG_1389.jpeg

IMG_1392.jpeg

This is what her trichomes looked like. Mostly cloudy and a few amber. The last sample I vaped 6 days ago was just about right. It needed some more "roundness" in the last part of the buzz. I will try an another sample today.
Photo on 1-23-21 at 6.25 AM.jpg

Photo on 1-23-21 at 6.26 AM.jpg

DSC_0748.jpeg

IMG_1390.jpeg

IMG_1391.jpeg

DSC_0752.jpeg

IMG_1403.jpeg

IMG_1404.jpeg

As always stay safe and thank you for taking your time to watch and comment. The other tall lady is Fast Buds: Mexican Airlines and yes she will be a beauty. She is now 53 inches tall.

Back