Grow Mediums To Be or Not To Be ...

Hot Damn! Outstanding grow! I love Linda Seeds!
Would you mind posting this in my $1.50 Seed thread? It gets some traffic and it's good promo for Linda Seeds.
Can't wait to grow another myself!
I sure will. Thank you for the rep :thanks:

i think mog is the badge giver if not i can ask also I've been using Grove bags to keep my weed in and cure with great success but i do still love a jar of buds and big congrats again my brother
Ole Green will drop by. You two staying safe over there?

big girl. :growing: :bighug:she has legs all the way up! what a beauty. :dancer:

Got any pics of it all trimmed up! Great job!!
No I do not. I am really weird about handling the buds. I want nothing to touch the buds and trichomes except the scissor and the jar when I snip off the buds directly into the jar. Also when I have taken a pic of the harvest lines with the drying buds it always did not feel right to show their death. Good question. Weird I know.

I would rather remember them in all their full glory.

No I do not. I am really weird about handling the buds. I want nothing to touch the buds and trichomes except the scissor and the jar when I snip off the buds directly into the jar. Also when I have taken a pic of the harvest lines with the drying buds it always did not feel right to show their death. Good question. Weird I know.

I would rather remember them in all their full glory.
I find peoples relationship with marijuana are usually personal and everyone has their own sorta "code" or "traditions" I dunno if those are the right words.

Sorta like in obituaries you don't put the 100 yr old photo, you try to find one when the person was healthy :thumbsup:

Back