I have an issue with one of the super skunk guys. She's put loads of energy into the side branches and doesn't seem to be putting much in the main cola. Also a lot of branches with bud on look really really weak. Any tips for too fix this? I'll add pics later

I think it's ok too do it with autos if you have a large enough tent. Mine 2x1.2x1.2 meters. I've had no issues and my plants are massive.
My nute regime has been experimental but I've got something that works for me. I'm using:

Canna a b

Calmag

Buddhas tree pk 9 18 ( this stuff is expensive but by fuck it's worth it's weight in gold )

Grotec heavy bud ( I'm only using this because it's a free-bee. Once I've finished the bottle I won't use it again.)

I've been feeding them every three days and sometimes every two.
When I was at the seedling stage I was feeding once a week or once the pots had dried.
Hope this helps mate.
And please keep me posted on your Sensi grow

Might stick my 600 hps in next week. Iv got same size tent as you m8. I struggled with my 600 last time. Constantly battling the heat was the middle is summer tho. Do you know anything about growers ark nutes ? I was going to go with flora nova bloom and cal mag but I have a 2 bottles of growers ark but can find any good info or proof of results. How many auto2bl do you think you could you get in a tent 1.2x1.2 x 2.? . Thanks mate and I will keep posted about the other sensis

Might stick my 600 hps in next week. Iv got same size tent as you m8. I struggled with my 600 last time. Constantly battling the heat was the middle is summer tho. Do you know anything about growers ark nutes ? I was going to go with flora nova bloom and cal mag but I have a 2 bottles of growers ark but can find any good info or proof of results. How many auto2bl do you think you could you get in a tent 1.2x1.2 x 2.? . Thanks mate and I will keep posted about the other sensis

I don't know anything about those nutes mate.
I'm sure some people here do though!
I had some serious temp issues too and I started this grow in the middle of august, so it was naturally warm as well. I got over the heat issue by fittin an intake fan in the bottom hole of the tent with ducting sucking in fresh air from outside and an extractor on the top hole. This has created really good air circulation in the tent and has kept the temp down

UPDATE:

I checked the super skunk just now and they're looking fine. I trimmed a lot of the fan leaves off last night and seems too have done the trick.
The buds on the top cola and a lot of the ones on the side branches still look under developed tho. I'm not putting this down to lack of light though because if this was the case then surely the top cola wouldn't look like that. This is confusing me because two colas are looking epic!!!
Anyways, I can't upload a pic ATM. I'll try later or maybe tomorrow

UPDATE:

I checked the super skunk just now and they're looking fine. I trimmed a lot of the fan leaves off last night and seems too have done the trick.
The buds on the top cola and a lot of the ones on the side branches still look under developed tho. I'm not putting this down to lack of light though because if this was the case then surely the top cola wouldn't look like that. This is confusing me because two colas are looking epic!!!
Anyways, I can't upload a pic ATM. I'll try later or maybe tomorrow
It's tough to say without the pics, but the plant diverts it's "bud making" energy received from the lights based on your plants structure. It's why I lst as I do making a level canopy of bud sites across the top of the plant.
:pass:

I don't know anything about those nutes mate.
I'm sure some people here do though!
I had some serious temp issues too and I started this grow in the middle of august, so it was naturally warm as well. I got over the heat issue by fittin an intake fan in the bottom hole of the tent with ducting sucking in fresh air from outside and an extractor on the top hole. This has created really good air circulation in the tent and has kept the temp down

That's what I ended up doing as well bud but then noise is a factor lol. Can I ask what your yielding per plant? On avrrage

It's tough to say without the pics, but the plant diverts it's "bud making" energy received from the lights based on your plants structure. It's why I lst as I do making a level canopy of bud sites across the top of the plant.
:pass:

I haven't had the time to get pics lately but I'll try my best to get some on here today

That's what I ended up doing as well bud but then noise is a factor lol. Can I ask what your yielding per plant? On avrrage
Noise is a serious issue when doing this mate.

I have no idea what the yield on this will be mate. This is my first grow

Hi guys the update is finally here. Here are some pics of the super skunk that's in a right mess, sturcturely-wise. I've trimmed her down, put her closer to the light but a lot of bud on it doesn't seem to developing. It's almost as if her lower branches are to weak too support her weight.
Also note that the buds on a lot of branches and the top cola seem stringy.
IMG_0113.JPG

IMG_0114.JPG

IMG_0118.JPG

IMG_0119.JPG

IMG_0120.JPG

IMG_0121.JPG

On a better note these are some pictures of the monster super skunk.
IMG_0115.JPG

IMG_0122.JPG

Hope you guys enjoy these pictures, and as always any comments, feedback and help is greatly appreciated!

Attachments

• IMG_0116.JPG
    IMG_0116.JPG
    121.6 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_0117.JPG
    IMG_0117.JPG
    140.1 KB · Views: 56
Back