New Growers Academy...:headbang:..you'll still get all the Help and support you need for your first grow.

Drop into Live Stoners chat when you get a chance..

https://www.autoflower.org/posts/1224709/

Meet the Live Stoners..you will Love them..smoke cannabis Live..with Friends on AFN...:pass:

It's a learn as you go process. There's tons of ways to do it, you have to find what personally works for you. I've taken advice from many different people and put together something that worked for me. My advice would be dont stress it, don't over water, remember it is a weed and it wants to live. Many fear of what will go wrong so they try to fix problems that aren't there, and end up creating problems from that. You're going to do great! AFN has your back! There's tons of great people to help you along the way!
I was told this. I didn't use my listeners ears. So it cost me time and money. I am on my 2nd grow now and getting better. Just don't read into every little thing. Live and learn.

Sent from my A462C using Tapatalk

Overwatering..

Why does everyone get a hard on about it.

Probably the worst newb advice I've had.

Overwatering is pretty much a myth unless you're submerging your plants or lacking drainage.

As long as the soil is wet rather than floating, you're doing it right.

Under watering stunts your plants massively and cuts your yields.

The moment I started actually trying to over water to see how wet the soil could get before the symptoms manifested themselves, I've started seeing huge improvements in growth.

And I've still not had any sign of overwatering.

Water well for the win in my experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi mate your doing a similar grow to me .I have 2 x super skunk 2 x white diesel haze and 2 x white widow all from white label (sensi). .isit a 250 cfl your usimg for veg ? .

No mate I used a 600w hps throughout. I was initially planning on using a 250w hps for veg but the bulb and ballast became unavailable to me. But the results I'm getting thus far are pretty good!

And it's really good to hear someone else is growing Sensi seeds here. I've been feeling like a Lone Ranger lately haha. How's your progress so far? I'd especially like to know about the ww and the diesel? Any pics or a link to a journal would be greatly appreciated

Back